+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot - Comedy roasts!

ot - Comedy roasts!

Hey everybody on here, Im sure we all like taking the mick and having a laugh at each others expense don't we, and maybe we even do our own 'roasts' on here without even knowing it lol.

But have any of you seen these Tv celebrity roasts, they are hilarious and are really near the knuckle, I love watching them. Jeff Ross is superb at these, and heres his latest rant in the 'Bruce Willis' roast.

[QUOTE=Acido;38999279]Hey everybody on here, Im sure we all like taking the mick and having a laugh at each others expense don't we, and maybe we even do our own 'roasts' on here without even knowing it lol.

But have any of you seen these Tv celebrity roasts, they are hilarious and are really near the knuckle, I love watching them. Jeff Ross is superb at these, and heres his latest rant in the 'Bruce Willis' roast.

[/QUOTE

!st time I've seen Jeff Ross Acido, but gotta admit he is a funny guy although not familiar with some of the others in the sketch, a little lost in translation. My favourite comic at the moment is Lee Evans, although he is having a break just now.

Hey Claw, Ive always liked Lee Evans as well but I think hes more or less stepped down now hasn't he, and sort of 'retired' lol.
    I went to see Lee Mack at the Sheffield City Hall in Nov 2010, when the snow was f*ing cold and deep and it was a b*itch to get home that night... but he/Lee was worth it because he was so funny.
    As for these 'Roast' style comedies, I think they look at it as 'the more controversial, the better!'.
    We have a few comics in Britain who are good at this sort of thing, people like Jimmy Carr & Frankie Boyle.

Have seen Jeff Ross going into a prison and roasting Prisoners. Also did a show roasting cops funny. Remember the Donald Trump Roast he Says he has one thing in commen with Trump. They both fantasize about having *** with his daughter.

My favourite comedian is 18 stone of idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Have seen Jeff Ross going into a prison and roasting Prisoners. Also did a show roasting cops funny. Remember the Donald Trump Roast he Says he has one thing in commen with Trump. They both fantasize about having *** with his daughter.
    Woww, did the Rosster really say that to the Trumpster ?.

I remember when Charlie Sheen had his big meltdown and he offered himself up for one of those TV roasts, and Jeff Ross was as good/funny as ever that night.

Ok heres the popular channel 'Watch Mojo', and their countdown of the best Tv celebrity Roasts lol.
    Its all about opinion of course, as to who are the best and worst celebs in these roasts..