+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like it is Kewell

Looks like it is Kewell

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulPie View Post

Thoughts?
    As I said on another thread if it is Kewell then I will get behind him 100% and hope he can kick some life into the players, his record of 18 wins from 57 games at Crawley is hardly inspiring but they seemed to be well drilled and organised and they did play some good stuff.... we have some good footballers in this squad that would hopefully take his way of playing on board straight away, I would not be too upset over this appointment.

Whilst I'm apprehensive, if the rumoured signings of Henderson, Ferdinand and Henry materialise, then I'm a lot more hopeful than at first thought. That's the spine sorted with players who've spent the majority of their careers at Championship or higher in the spine. If Kewell plays attractive attacking football, we might be on to a winner?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Whilst I'm apprehensive, if the rumoured signings of Henderson, Ferdinand and Henry materialise, then I'm a lot more hopeful than at first thought. That's the spine sorted with players who've spent the majority of their careers at Championship or higher in the spine. If Kewell plays attractive attacking football, we might be on to a winner?
    Hey Balti which Henderson is rumoured? Is it the keeper? Ferdinand and Henry... ok combined age isn't great but could be very decent for the young lads in the locker room.

Kewell is okay for me but not at £400k so I hope AH negotiated well.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Hey Balti which Henderson is rumoured? Is it the keeper? Ferdinand and Henry... ok combined age isn't great but could be very decent for the young lads in the locker room.
    It's Rio and Thierry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    It's Rio and Thierry.
    Might make a decent management team

As I said on another thread if it is Kewell then I will get behind him 100% and hope he can kick some life into the players, his record of 18 wins from 57 games at Crawley is hardly inspiring but they seemed to be well drilled and organised and they did play some good stuff.... we have some good footballers in this squad that would hopefully take his way of playing on board straight away, I would not be too upset over this appointment.
    We trust in Biggun.

https://www.crawleyobserver.co.uk/sp...boss-1-8618929

Stephen Henderson the goalie for over the river.

Underwhelmed.
    Seems a similar appointment to Nolan.
    Apparently has Crawley playing nice football but that won't happen overnight and we need instant improvements.
    His win percentage is marginally better than Nolan's during his "bad spell".
    Quite a few fans who aren't keen on his appointment so won't take the fans long to turn when things aren't going well, ala Keith Curle.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast