+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

All is well, international break to regroup and go again. Logging out as the DM debate will go into overdrive now. He has been here too long already in my opinion.

No bottle, no fight and very little skill on show. Allowing for the blatant cheating of Thomson this game has just highlighted how poor we are as an attacking force. McGinn and May are both finished and yet they are first choice week in week out. I guess it really means DM is pishing his pants because the only other option he has is playing the youngsters which we all know he won't do unless forced.

Lowe the only one that gets a pass at 5 out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We were done by a cheating c**t of a referee....BUT....

- we were still utter sh1te
    - McInnes bringing on Cosgrove was horrendous.
    - The poor transfer window & unbalanced squad coming home to roost. Not signing a winger when we only have two really (& 1 of them is overweight & unfit) was poor.
    - it’s been a very poor start.
    - already 7 points behind Hearts.
    - it’s going to be a long season.

I look forward to hearing our no1 cheerleading Chemical Ali, AFC1903mad to come on & tell us all is fine.
    That pretty much sums it up... I don't think it should've been a sending off, and I think it should've been a handful which would've meant they wouldn't have scored their first goal - so the referee did play a big part.

Kilmarnock are a decent side with a very good manager - if we kept it to 0-0 we might've been able to sneak a winner, but as soon as we lost the goal there was never any hope of getting back into it.

Ferguson and GMS both had their poorest games of the season - I think they were both trying to do too much, too quickly whenever they got the ball. Hard to criticise them for that I guess.

It would've been a bit different if we'd had 11v11 but I think we looked quite sluggish overall - very little in the way of creativity without GMS on form. I've always been a huge McGinn fan, but he looked well short of match fitness today and lacking a bit of confidence too - hopefully the international break will do him good. May is getting a bit more involved in things than before, but he's still not doing much to justify his selection - he doesn't look like scoring even when he gets chances and he doesn't seem to get himself into scoring positions often enough.

Bringing Cosgrove on meant we reverted to long punts - again he doesn't ever look like he'll score a goal, and neither did anyone around him today with the exception of Anderson when he came on. Anderson got himself into better positions in 15 mins than May had managed in the previous 75.

Going to be a long season unless McGinn and Wright come back firing in all cylinders and Wilson gets fit and turns into some kind of goal machine.

What a joke we are becoming due to that criminal con artist and the dumbfounded and clueless mchinnis. Be lucky to finish in top 4! Signing injury prone players Greg Stewart was an option dick head mchinnis said but we wanted to give Ross and Anderson a chance but they were on the bench and he brings on a striker with 1 goal in his career before Anderson. January window is our last chance!

Again dm made the wrong sub it should've been mcginn off not Gleeson! Making us even more vulnerable! Dm has been here to long and I now want him gone

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    2-0 Stewart scored nae surprise unbeaten start to league season gone beer time I think !
    Killie no longer our bitches

Just back in, apart from the shocking ref today...what the hell was going on, no organisation, no fight, Greg Stewart of all people leaving our defense for dead. McInnes is finally being found out. What a poor poor summer!

Be lucky to finish top 6 with this muppet in charge ...
    The OF, Hearts will occupy top 3 by the looks of it ... then Hibs, Killie 4th/5th .... Aberdeen 6th ---- AT BEST!!!
    A good run by Well or St.J will put Aberdeen out of the top 6.
    Aberdeen Are Horrendous!

McCann to be sacked 1st - McInnes 2nd. Hopefully.

Steve Clarke even just said it wasn’t a red card.
    “If I was Derek I’d be disappointed with that decision”.

Thanks you beak nosed inept c**t.

Fair play to Steve Clarke in the post-matcher.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast