+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Surely they could use the dna money to pay for it !!!

What I will moan about today is our shots on target tally....a whole f@cking one!! A free kick which was a decent save from the Kilmarnock keeper.
    We done the square root of hee-haw for working their goalkeeper otherwise and for me that is a major worry.
    McInnes is negative in his tactics and as today proved when we went down to 10 men we were never going to win the match.
    I will keep saying it...we need a manager who has balls to have a go at teams in every match, not just a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostofMicoud View Post
    Hoban out for 2-3 Months, Devlin Suspended, McKenna still recovering - Our central defence v St Johnstone will be interesting!
    If there’s any justice then Devlin’s red will be rescinded.
    However, the SFA & their panel will be all about protecting the beak nosed c**t.

So it’ll be rejected meaning we have no option but to have
    Logan Ball Considine Lowe
    That fills me with dread.
    St Johnstone will be looking forward to our visit with that lot.

Craig Thompson is a grade 'A' pr!ck and it's pr!cks like him who keep people away from football. The last man decision was, at the very least, debatable. So why with only a few minutes on the clock is he sending a man off and thereby spoiling any chance of an evenly balanced entertaining contest for the people who spend good money in tough times to come and hope to watch just that?!?

Their first goal should never have happened because their player should have been pulled up for handball before the alleged foul took place.

Their second goal was a thing of beauty, and of course it was scored by a player who could so easily (I would have thought) been playing for us. You won't see Sam Cosgrove score a goal like that in a million years, but hey ho, he was one of OUR strikers today and he's deemed to be more of an asset that Greig Stewart by the so called experts.

Shinnie booked again, but I'm not sure if I'm more annoyed with him or the pr!ck of a ref. Once again Shinnie mouths off and makes it very easy for Thompson to book him, and that's VERY frustrating to see happening time and time again, but, at the same time club captains are usually given a bit more leeway and I guarantee you'll see far worse being mouthed off to the ref by both sets of players in a certain match down weegieville way tomorrow that will go without ANY caution.

Max Rowe is a class act and was for me by far our best player.

Considine and Ball should never be our central defensive pairing ever again.

Shinnie, GMS and McGinn were all very disappointing in exactly the type of game where we were relying on experienced players like them to step up to the plate.

Very frustrating afternoon!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Easier to be magnanimous after a 2-0 win.

Even if the Devlin red is rescinded that useless c**t will still be refereeing a top game next week.
    Answerable to no one, accountable for nothing.

A bit like Derek McInnes
    Say Lennon was in the same position, or Levein or that Robinson........might have been different I'd submit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ooooh Derek Mcinnes

Let’s be honest and all just admit this season is going to be a disappointment and I fully expect us to have a lot of bad results this season. We are absolutely powderpuff attacking and goals scoring wise and unfortunately our manager doesn’t really want to improve us on that front anyway...in fact I will state he has tried to make us worse off than last season.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Let’s be honest and all just admit this season is going to be a disappointment and I fully expect us to have a lot of bad results this season. We are absolutely powderpuff attacking and goals scoring wise and unfortunately our manager doesn’t really want to improve us on that front anyway...in fact I will state he has tried to make us worse off than last season.
    As much as I’m disappointed that we never signed another winger, & as much as I think DM is too cautious, to say he “has tried to make us worse off” is ridiculous.

Why would he do that exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Say Lennon was in the same position, or Levein or that Robinson........might have been different I'd submit.
    Aye maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    No because him and the club will be fined.

Referee and linesman killed the game.
    He's just a f ucking ****e bag!! What about Clarke commenting on the dicker sending off?? Dm is s coward and Milne get them both tae fk.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    Craig Thompson is a grade 'A' pr!ck and it's pr!cks like him who keep people away from football. The last man decision was, at the very least, debatable. So why with only a few minutes on the clock is he sending a man off and thereby spoiling any chance of an evenly balanced entertaining contest for the people who spend good money in tough times to come and hope to watch just that?!?

Their first goal should never have happened because their player should have been pulled up for handball before the alleged foul took place.

Their second goal was a thing of beauty, and of course it was scored by a player who could so easily (I would have thought) been playing for us. You won't see Sam Cosgrove score a goal like that in a million years, but hey ho, he was one of OUR strikers today and he's deemed to be more of an asset that Greig Stewart by the so called experts.

Shinnie booked again, but I'm not sure if I'm more annoyed with him or the pr!ck of a ref. Once again Shinnie mouths off and makes it very easy for Thompson to book him, and that's VERY frustrating to see happening time and time again, but, at the same time club captains are usually given a bit more leeway and I guarantee you'll see far worse being mouthed off to the ref by both sets of players in a certain match down weegieville way tomorrow that will go without ANY caution.

Max Rowe is a class act and was for me by far our best player.

Considine and Ball should never be our central defensive pairing ever again.

Shinnie, GMS and McGinn were all very disappointing in exactly the type of game where we were relying on experienced players like them to step up to the plate.

Very frustrating afternoon!!
    I hate to tell you but Ball & Considine will be our defence in the next game.
    A truly horrific thought.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast