+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Ooooh Derek Mcinnes!

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Just a suggestion that cosgrove can’t do it either.
    Of course he can. Winning balls in the air and holding the ball up is all he can feckin do. You would argue black was white to suit your agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    e

I genuinely think May will score more than 11 goals this season
    Who for?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    He replaced Hayes with gms who when both play their best gms is a more productive.

I would suggest that if you had a proper scouting system in place you could replace him. Lots of people are saying that since McGinnis returned he has been poor so are you saying that mciness didn’t research why McGinn wasn’t successful in South Korea.he got lucky that brown left him some decent players because if he had to start a squad from scratch then god help us.
    Ffs Hayes was our best most consistent and creative player in his last 3 seasons. Gms can be brilliant once every 3 games. I know who I would rather have in the team

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Who for?
    Just wait and see.

e

I genuinely think May will score more than 11 goals this season
    He won’t score 6.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Ah, fair enough. Is there any other way? He doesn't want to succeed enough, it will be a decline through the leagues, but he'll have the nicest car in the car park.
    Yeah, £30K a week for 4 years is £6M in earnings before he is 23. Even after tax that is still something like £4M over 4 years. Maybe I would have a tight hammie as well with all that cash in the bank.

Some players have the hunger still to play and win things no matter how rich they are, others are just there for the money ride. We'll see soon which one Wilson is.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He won’t score 6.
    He has scored 6 in 40 games so far, which is basically 6 in a season, that's all I see him being good for as well unfortunately

Ffs Hayes was our best most consistent and creative player in his last 3 seasons. Gms can be brilliant once every 3 games. I know who I would rather have in the team
    Just because you run around more doesn’t mean he’s a better player. Maybe if gms had played in the league for us during those seasons he’d have been better than Hayes. Gms will score more and set up more in a season

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Yeah, £30K a week for 4 years is £6M in earnings before he is 23. Even after tax that is still something like £4M over 4 years. Maybe I would have a tight hammie as well with all that cash in the bank.

Some players have the hunger still to play and win things no matter how rich they are, others are just there for the money ride. We'll see soon which one Wilson is.

Plus he looks like an a'rse which is the main thing.

Send the c'unt back to the minker club he came from.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast