+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    It's a shocking indictment that Andy has been here all this time. He's not always as poor but it was only killie and he couldn't handle there striker. I fear for us this season. Hope I'm wrong but it's been a p!ss poor transfer window
    Have you watced the goal. I know this site likes Andy bashing, but the defender at fault was actually wearing 21 and made a pathetic attempt at covering and chasing back, and that is actually Ball not Andy

Quote Originally Posted by peter_ssb View Post
    Have you watced the goal. I know this site likes Andy bashing, but the defender at fault was actually wearing 21 and made a pathetic attempt at covering and chasing back, and that is actually Ball not Andy
    To be fair Considine played his part.
    We were man for man, 2 v 2 at the back as we pushed for an equaliser.
    Defences job should have been not to get too tight and slow them up to allow others to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Senior advises 2-0 the good guys?
    What like a game?
    Better team won and the “good guys”.......I’ll do the jokes!!......were well on top.......transitional period for us and in the process of rebuilding....onwards and upwards and look forward to the next game.

Forza AC

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yep. The club have a serious problem when it comes to being honest with figures recently.
    Fit like pal?
    I believe the club just has a serious problem and not only when comes to being honest with the figures, we just have a serious problem
    Did you get a loan of some nice furniture or at least a new rocking chair? by the way ma magnet is broken

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit like pal?
    I believe the club just has a serious problem and not only when comes to being honest with the figures, we just have a serious problem
    Did you get a loan of some nice furniture or at least a new rocking chair? by the way ma magnet is broken

SF
    The new swivel chair they sent is needing oiled up. When watching the match especially around the second goal I nearly tipped the chair over in a fit of rage as it didn’t manoeuvre correctly...I have now christened it Considine. I seemed very apt.

The new swivel chair they sent is needing oiled up. When watching the match especially around the second goal I nearly tipped the chair over in a fit of rage as it didn’t manoeuvre correctly...I have now christened it Considine. I seemed very apt.

The wife and I have this rather bizarre and obscure collection of fridge magnets from our travels from around the globe. and needless to say we have bought and received some really sh1te quality ones over the years. But by far and away by a country my free gift one received from the dons is the worst one we have ever had. I have now christened it Cosgrove. It just seemed very apt the right thing to do

SF

The wife and I have this rather bizarre and obscure collection of fridge magnets from our travels from around the globe. and needless to say we have bought and received some really sh1te quality ones over the years. But by far and away by a country my free gift one received from the dons is the worst one we have ever had. I have now christened it Cosgrove. It just seemed very apt the right thing to do

SF
    I was going to suggest Morris, but at least your magnet got an outing on the fridge.

I was going to suggest Morris, but at least your magnet got an outing on the fridge.
    On another note pal
    There was a few of us (myself included) although beaten over the two legs (AET) quite happy with how we performed against Burnley.
    But now looking at how Burnley have "performed" since then, well in my opinion it casts doubt in my head that our performances against Burnely were indeed any decent at all, or at least not half as decent as many of us thought. Were they ???
    Burnely for want of a better word have been sh!te and it kind of puts our performance against them into the right perspective.

And from then the only game we have performed in at all was the League Cup tie against St Midden, and they were uttter mince on that day which showed us in a false light once again.
    we were Sh1te, against 10 man huns, sh1te and lucky to escape with a win against an utter ****e Dundee, and we cannot use the officials as any excuse for the Killie game, we should just admit the fact we were utter sh1te then as well, one shot on target (free kick McGinn) in 90 minutes at home is fkn uselss.
    I shaks ma heed

On another note pal
    There was a few of us (myself included) although beaten over the two legs (AET) quite happy with how we performed against Burnley.
    But now looking at how Burnley have "performed" since then, well in my opinion it casts doubt in my head that our performances against Burnely were indeed any decent at all, or at least not half as decent as many of us thought. Were they ???
    Burnely for want of a better word have been sh!te and it kind of puts our performance against them into the right perspective.

And from then the only game we have performed in at all was the League Cup tie against St Midden, and they were uttter mince on that day which showed us in a false light once again.
    we were Sh1te, against 10 man huns, sh1te and lucky to escape with a win against an utter ****e Dundee, and we cannot use the officials as any excuse for the Killie game, we should just admit the fact we were utter sh1te then as well, one shot on target (free kick McGinn) in 90 minutes at home is fkn uselss.
    I shaks ma heed
    I think that's a fair summary albeit maybe slightly harsh against Burnley, where I think we were decent against a team that would still stroll the SPFL even if they will likely be bottom 6 in EPL. You don't need to look too far for our problem - we have scored only 8 goals in 6 games of which 3 were penalties and 4 against an exceptionally poor St Mirren. It's not that we have missed a bucketful of chances in those games either, just very little creativity in the team - no real surprise when you play 8 defensive minded players at home to a mid table team and two of the three forward players are passengers currently.

On the positive side, we will be stronger defensively once everyone is back but it's going to be ultra dull football until the next window

On another note pal

I shaks ma heed
    I know I can come across as a club critic but I do love my team...but, the way we are playing mostly would make your eyes bleed. We are so negative tactically that it is frightening. We have consistently proved we are the 2nd best team in the league but we keep stalling because we always adopt tactics that would be fitting for the 2nd worst team.
    Burnley are absolutely dross and we have come across better teams in Europe. Our negative approach hindered our chances of progressing and similar negative approaches in the league are catching up with us and we are slipping down.
    The club and the manager need to have a good look at themselves and be more positive....hey, it might rub off on us.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast