+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    My point about the whole beard question is that going by the information received our esteemed street beggar would do better being clean shaven. The beard in the Pittodrie winds must obscure his vision of what is happening on the pitch at times.
    For a good charitable cause he could be strapped to the ground and the highest bidder gets to make a start on his beard with a garden strimmer.
    And whilst they've got him strapped down, they could get one of the tea ladies to catch Stevie May and chop off that ponytail. I don't think footballers should have a ponytail, best exemplified by David Seaman as he misjudged Ronaldinho's cross in Japan. The mistake was bad enough, but as the camera panned towards him it displayed the ridiculous site of a ponytailed man in his mid-30s suddenly coming to terms with his mid-life crisis and on the verge of tears...

Stevie May didn't have a good match against Kilmarnock

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    My point about the whole beard question is that going by the information received our esteemed street beggar would do better being clean shaven. The beard in the Pittodrie winds must obscure his vision of what is happening on the pitch at times.
    For a good charitable cause he could be strapped to the ground and the highest bidder gets to make a start on his beard with a garden strimmer.
    How's your chair pal? do you think we will get he chance to practice our boohing qualities by screaming at the box on Saturday afternoon, word on the street we might be getting a stream, if so it will be interesting to see what kind of reception we get this time.

By the way nae mare space on ma magnet for any more super glue

SF

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I don't think footballers should have a ponytail, best exemplified by David Seaman as he misjudged Ronaldinho's cross in Japan. The mistake was bad enough, but as the camera panned towards him it displayed the ridiculous site of a ponytailed man in his mid-30s suddenly coming to terms with his mid-life crisis and on the verge of tears...
    Roberto Baggio lost the world cup with his

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    McInnes has lost the plot with his unlucky beard.

And whilst they've got him strapped down, they could get one of the tea ladies to catch Stevie May and chop off that ponytail. I don't think footballers should have a ponytail, best exemplified by David Seaman as he misjudged Ronaldinho's cross in Japan. The mistake was bad enough, but as the camera panned towards him it displayed the ridiculous site of a ponytailed man in his mid-30s suddenly coming to terms with his mid-life crisis and on the verge of tears...

Stevie May didn't have a good match against Kilmarnock
    Stevie May plays like he is tripping over his hair at times.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    How's your chair pal? do you think we will get he chance to practice our boohing qualities by screaming at the box on Saturday afternoon, word on the street we might be getting a stream, if so it will be interesting to see what kind of reception we get this time.

By the way nae mare space on ma magnet for any more super glue

SF
    I set fire to the chair...wasn’t on it at the time so no need to re-name me REDHOT_JOHN.

We should bring back the beard tax. Would raise some much needed revenue & possibly hit Brewdog profits. Win win

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Indeed, I forgot about him although that was more a rat's tail which, of course, is 100 times worse than a ponytail...

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We should bring back the beard tax. Would raise some much needed revenue & possibly hit Brewdog profits. Win win
    And hit the profits of hipsters who build cereal cafes in Shoreditch which is an added bonus...The bearded ones must never be allowed to shave after the introduction of the tax

Indeed, I forgot about him although that was more a rat's tail which, of course, is 100 times worse than a ponytail...
    Aye but he was nicknamed "The Divine Ponytail"

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536