+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Wondeful 1 nil doon 10 men Will anythiing go right 2nd half!

I wondered when I heard about the sending off then I found out that corrupt, beak nosed, inbred f u ck was referee.
    No surprise and the spineless bent c u nts on the panel winna overturn because "Craig Thompson is one of our top refs".

Fitba in this country is a bent f u ck ing joke and I increasingly wonder why I bother my @rse, even on the limited basis I do these days.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Wondeful 1 nil doon 10 men Will anythiing go right 2nd half!
    Best chance would be if we had a striker on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Could the boy have ran on to goal?

Doesn't matter how far from goal he is
    It does matter. He was so far out that we could have got cover back. He has so much to do it's never denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

I thought we did ok considering we were down to 10 men from the 4th minute - gutted to lose the goal at the end, which was a clear handball earlier in the move. McGinn's freekick was excellent and could easily have given us the lead.

Personally, I thought Gleeson off was a fairly obvious move - he retains possession but doesn't cover much ground which is what we're needing with only 10 men - Ferguson and Shinnie will do more running so made sense to keep the two of them on.

My main fear is Shinnie or Ferguson are going to lose the head in the second half and we'll be down to 9. We'll likely get 1 or 2 chances in the second half - just hope whoever they fall to takes them. We don't have much on the bench that can change a game. I could see Ross or Forrester coming on for McGinn and Anderson maybe getting on at some point. Alternatively McInnes might opt for punt it long and put Cosgrove on, but there'll be nobody up there to benefit even if he does win aerial balls.

Can't see us getting anything from this now realistically. Only small plus point is that Lowe looks fairly decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Wrong player to take off take may off and put mcginn up front
    If you were here you can see why Mcginn cant play upfront on his own. He is so slow and doesn't even try to win headers. He's not fit.

Brutal first half, even allowing for the early red we were attrocious. And the decision to switch Gleeson for Ball has aggravated an already dire situation. Long 45 ahead.

������ deluded it's only killie. Teams can get results whike down to ten men. Huns bossed us.

How is Greg Stewart playing?

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Bbc saying he was last man, "letter of the law" and all that ****e.
    Well the BBC know absolutely f**k all as there’s no such law.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast