+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    On another note pal
    There was a few of us (myself included) although beaten over the two legs (AET) quite happy with how we performed against Burnley.
    But now looking at how Burnley have "performed" since then, well in my opinion it casts doubt in my head that our performances against Burnely were indeed any decent at all, or at least not half as decent as many of us thought. Were they ???
    Burnely for want of a better word have been sh!te and it kind of puts our performance against them into the right perspective.

And from then the only game we have performed in at all was the League Cup tie against St Midden, and they were uttter mince on that day which showed us in a false light once again.
    we were Sh1te, against 10 man huns, sh1te and lucky to escape with a win against an utter ****e Dundee, and we cannot use the officials as any excuse for the Killie game, we should just admit the fact we were utter sh1te then as well, one shot on target (free kick McGinn) in 90 minutes at home is fkn uselss.
    I shaks ma heed
    As I shak mine. Spot on assessment.

Our lack of creativity is amazing this year. In the 4 SPL games we have scored 3 goals and I think have had 7 shots on target in 360 minutes. (Anderson v Sevco, May and GMS (pen) v Dundee, Ferguson and Hoban v Hibs and McGinn Free-kick v Killie). I know that is only 6, but I am sure I missed one from Cosgrove somewhere.

An utterly shameful statistic and one that adequately reflects our summer recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Our lack of creativity is amazing this year. In the 4 SPL games we have scored 3 goals and I think have had 7 shots on target in 360 minutes. (Anderson v Sevco, May and GMS (pen) v Dundee, Ferguson and Hoban v Hibs and McGinn Free-kick v Killie). I know that is only 6, but I am sure I missed one from Cosgrove somewhere.

An utterly shameful statistic and one that adequately reflects our summer recruitment.
    Derek McInnes won’t be too bothered about that. He is of the Craig Brown school of thought that you defend first from every position. Our manager prefers a clean sheet to a goal scored...he always praises a clean sheet.
    His tactics are woefully wrong for Scottish football and that is why we won’t win a second trophy under him. Plus...who was the last bearded manager to win a trophy in Scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    , but I am sure I missed one from Cosgrove somewhere. .
    No chance of that ever happening crooky, that donkey is the waste of a shirt as well as a waste of a seat on the bench, utter embarrassment for a "football player" and should be nowhere near our club

But the rest of your summary is spot on and as you say fkn shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Dm is s coward and Milne get them both tae fk.
    Reasonable😎

A question for you knowledgeable lot in here...who was the last bearded manager to win a major Scottish trophy?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Derek McInnes won’t be too bothered about that. He is of the Craig Brown school of thought that you defend first from every position. Our manager prefers a clean sheet to a goal scored...he always praises a clean sheet.
    His tactics are woefully wrong for Scottish football and that is why we won’t win a second trophy under him. Plus...who was the last bearded manager to win a trophy in Scotland?

I’ve said it since day one, McInnes gets praised for a lot of things Brown got slaughtered for.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A question for you knowledgeable lot in here...who was the last bearded manager to win a major Scottish trophy?
    Name:  288179-dundee-manager-paul-hartley-celebrates-with-the-trophy.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  72.5 KB
    Paul Hartley when Dundee won Championship in 2014 is as close as I could get

Souness maybe as he did go through a beard phase at the deid c@ntsName:  310790-rangers-playermanager-graeme-souness-centre-with-sons-fraser-BJGN90.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  96.9 KB

Random fact, he got a 100 year no facial hair rule lifted at the deid c@nts when he signed (off the ball yesterday)
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 09-09-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ve said it since day one, McInnes gets praised for a lot of things Brown got slaughtered for.
    Such as ?

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast