+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Our club, much like many others count season ticket seats as part of the crowd, whether they are filled or not, nothing new there and in general, does it really matter?

SF
    Why though.
    Why give the wrong size of the crowd, even if just for historical records.
    We never used to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Why though.
    Why give the wrong size of the crowd, even if just for historical records.
    We never used to do this.
    In all honesty I don’t know, however I don’t really care.......if indeed you think that the Punch and Judy, green final or whatever printed the correct attendances in the past, well, so be it, I tend to look out for the result personally.

SF

When the team are as boring as they are just now " guess the crowd" is as good a diversion as any.

We need the correct stats or I'm nae gaun back.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    When the team are as boring as they are just now " guess the crowd" is as good a diversion as any.

We need the correct stats or I'm nae gaun back.
    Nae gaun back again

🤣🤣🤣

Boooo

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Our club, much like many others count season ticket seats as part of the crowd, whether they are filled or not, nothing new there and in general, does it really matter?

SF
    How are you my old swinger? Has the golf been good today?
    I don’t suppose it really matters that we have been duping the figures...we have done it for years but the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t suppose it really matters that we have been duping the figures...we have done it for years but the other way round.
    It was never anything like this extreme. I wonder how absurd it will become,

Other teams do exactly the same. How many times last season was the celtic attendance of 58,000 made up of at least one third empty green seats?

"Most fans in the US seem unfazed about clubs lying to them about attendance figures. “Everybody else does it,” is a typical excuse for a practice that may benefit a club if those fake numbers succeed in attracting income to invest in better players, better facilities and, presumably, higher bonuses and salaries for the executives peddling such falsities."

https://www.theguardian.com/football...nal-celtic-mls

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    It was never anything like this extreme. I wonder how absurd it will become,
    Yep. The club have a serious problem when it comes to being honest with figures recently.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast