+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

I want Clarke now and mccluless out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Oot

Scottish amateur cup tie at the home of Inversneckie Dob’s esteemed side.

Helping getting ready for match.

Tidying up post match quickly to get to watch the dandies in the pub 2nd half.

2-0 win(Ferguson x 2)
    Senior advises 2-0 the good guys?
    What like a game?

Get out of Aberdeen and away back to fkn howood u clueless c unt

I'm not going to repeat what has been already said about Thomson, taking Gleeson off and the general inability to play with 10 men anywhere remotely like sevco seem to manage (3 times already this season) so some other random thoughts

The only good thing to come out of today was the performance of Lowe. A defence of Logan/McKenna/Devlin/Lowe could be pretty good if we can ever get them all on the park together

Starting a home game against a mid table team with 8 defensive minded players is ridiculous

GMS is our only creative player but sadly teams have already sussed us and have 2 men on him so going to make it even harder for him to create chances

I wonder if Wilson only "felt a tight hamstring" when he realised he was on the bench behind May? Came with a history of attitude problems, looks like we have wasted the "alleged" dna money on someone who isn't bothered about playing

Cosgrove before Anderson in any circumstances is just idiotic but in a game when playing with 10 men when clearly we needed someone to put themselves about (never mind the goal threat) is beyond words

I've said it before and will say it again, play Ball in midfield or not at all. St J forwards are all small so why the rush to bring on a six footer that can't defend?

Given our inability to bring in another no 10/winger (like everyone and their dog knew needed to happen) I'm at a loss to know how to improve our forward play with Wright out for 2 months, May/Cosgrove not up to it, McGinn not the same player he was, Wilson questionable and the window shut until January. I really hope we are scouring the out of contract lists to see who might be an improvement on what we have abd don't tell me for a minute we have spent all our budget.

Rangers got lucky when this dud said no.
    Aberdeen didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    We're slow, dull and devoid of creativity. 4 league games and single digits shots on target. Cosgrove is useless. May is finished. Wilson is a fraud and on the way down the leagues. Anderson can't get a sniff.
    Hoban a crock.
    Forrester can't get a game, but with DM doing the selection it's possible the boy may be decent.
    McGinn done.
    GMS best outlet available.
    Just to reiterate Consi not the problem. The bearded legend is the problem.
    It's grim.
    Only thing I'll agree with you on is McGinn.

The rest is just your usual pathetic ramblings. Freedom of speech and all that.

Wondered how long it would take for one of the apologists to appear

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    We're slow, dull and devoid of creativity. 4 league games and single digits shots on target. Cosgrove is useless. May is finished. Wilson is a fraud and on the way down the leagues. Anderson can't get a sniff.
    Hoban a crock.
    Forrester can't get a game, but with DM doing the selection it's possible the boy may be decent.
    McGinn done.
    GMS best outlet available.
    Just to reiterate Consi not the problem. The bearded legend is the problem.
    It's grim.
    Considine is part of the problem,he just got out paced by Greg Stewart ffs a guy as rst put it is slower than a week in jail!

You said earlier that McInnes has been here too long,well so has Considine he was never good enough and a new manager is not going to come in and drastically improve him.Today proved the point that McInnes is so bloody defensive because if he doesn’t have 2 defensive midfielders in front of the likes of Considine he will get torn a new @rse every week.

Speaking of people being at the club too long that former wig wearing c@nt has out stayed his welcome as well.

In an ideal world he would step down before he moves us out to the middle of no where,the new chairman would replace McInnes and the first thing the new manager would do is send bloody Considine off to where he belongs,the Highland league.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm not going to repeat what has been already said about Thomson, taking Gleeson off and the general inability to play with 10 men anywhere remotely like sevco seem to manage (3 times already this season) so some other random thoughts

The only good thing to come out of today was the performance of Lowe. A defence of Logan/McKenna/Devlin/Lowe could be pretty good if we can ever get them all on the park together

Starting a home game against a mid table team with 8 defensive minded players is ridiculous

GMS is our only creative player but sadly teams have already sussed us and have 2 men on him so going to make it even harder for him to create chances

I wonder if Wilson only "felt a tight hamstring" when he realised he was on the bench behind May? Came with a history of attitude problems, looks like we have wasted the "alleged" dna money on someone who isn't bothered about playing

Cosgrove before Anderson in any circumstances is just idiotic but in a game when playing with 10 men when clearly we needed someone to put themselves about (never mind the goal threat) is beyond words

I've said it before and will say it again, play Ball in midfield or not at all. St J forwards are all small so why the rush to bring on a six footer that can't defend?

Given our inability to bring in another no 10/winger (like everyone and their dog knew needed to happen) I'm at a loss to know how to improve our forward play with Wright out for 2 months, May/Cosgrove not up to it, McGinn not the same player he was, Wilson questionable and the window shut until January. I really hope we are scouring the out of contract lists to see who might be an improvement on what we have abd don't tell me for a minute we have spent all our budget.
    Agree with just about everything.
    One thing though... McInnes said Wilson would’ve started today.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Only thing I'll agree with you on is McGinn.

The rest is just your usual pathetic ramblings. Freedom of speech and all that.
    Ooooh Derek Mcinnes!

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast