+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The whole club has gone stagnant

We must be the most boring club in world football
    You just have to look at our Chairman to see why that is the case, i wish he would phuck off and go and support sevco, taking that pr!ck Craig Brown and our manager with him.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I thought you said we shouldn’t give a f@ck about other teams in the SPFL
    We should be looking at the teams above us in the league

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I,m not saying it's right and I'm not saying it's wrong but the trusted DM formation of 4231 saw us with the best record against everyone else in the league last year, apart from the ugly sisters. So whilst the formation may not result in pretty football, it has been very effective in the past.

I think there's an awful lot of settling in needed to be done because of all the new players - unfortunately at our level short term contracts and loans are going to have the way to go. I think Milne and DM have played a belter by getting McKenna to sign a long term contract. Hopefully they can get Anderson to do the same.

I've watched the Devlin incident a number of times and the red card decision was a shocking decision. Logan could easily have come across and covered. The ref's decision completely ruined the game as did his missing of the basketball like handball in the build up to the free kick which led to the goal.

Having said all that some of DM's substitutions were baffling. I hate slagging our own players, but Cosgrove is dreadful. I'm 54, through illness I haven't been able to run for 17 years and I'm now in a wheelchair 99% of the time. I still think I'd be capable of outscoring Cosgrove given the chance.
    It’s time for McInnes to evolve from his defensive set up and have a style of football that has a bit balls about it and takes teams full on.
    I have said it previously that the formation suits him but not his players.
    What I will say about Cosgrove is that you and myself can pat each other on the back and realise that we have equalled his meaningful goal scoring tally by posting on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We should be looking at the teams above us in the league
    Fearts have started off well but they will tail off.

People have been jizzing themselves over Hibs summer signings but they are on the same points as us,by the way they have 4 players on loan which is the same as us

Sevco have supposedly started great under Gerrard even though again they have the same points as us.

I would be very surprised if we don’t finish above Livingston,St Johnstone or Kilmarnock.

We have got a lot of problems but some people saying the season is over already are being slightly drastic.

Probably the same people who kept saying we would finish 4th at best last season.
    Last edited by rico94; 02-09-2018 at 04:09 PM.

People have been jizzing themselves over Hibs summer signings but they are on the same points as us,by the way they have 4 players on loan which is the same as us

Sevco have supposedly started great under Gerrard even though again they have the same points as us.

I would be very surprised if we don’t finish above Livingston,St Johnstone or Kilmarnock.

We have got a lot of problems but some people saying the season is over already are being slightly drastic.

Probably the same people who kept saying we would finish 4th at best last season.
    We are definitely going to struggle getting near the top of the league this season. We are struggling for goals and that isn’t good for business.
    I will put my head on the block and state we will not finish in the top three and will have relatively early exits in both cup competitions.
    How do you see us doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The whole club has gone stagnant

We must be the most boring club in world football
    This hasn't happened overnight. It's been dreadful to watch since 2016, with the exception now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We are definitely going to struggle getting near the top of the league this season. We are struggling for goals and that isn’t good for business.
    I will put my head on the block and state we will not finish in the top three and will have relatively early exits in both cup competitions.
    How do you see us doing?
    We will struggle to score goals because we sold our only goal scorer who was shyte because all he done was score goals.Saying that we struggled to score last season as well and still finished 2nd.

I still think we will finish 3rd or 4th but that doesn’t really matter right I thought it was pointless finishing 2nd anyway?

The biggest problem we still have which McInnes hasn’t resolved for about 3 years is if a team is up for a battle like Motherwell were in both cups last season we will fall to bits.

So if Hibs don’t knock us out in the quarters some team in the semi will.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    This hasn't happened overnight. It's been dreadful to watch since 2016, with the exception now and again.
    That’s weird because you were moaning about the same thing in 2014.

For what it's worth I think we will finish third but rather than looking at how pish everyone else is, we should be in a position where we are capitalising on that and making things easier for ourselves.

Instead we are still making the same mistakes. It's not going to get any better than this.

Just one last thing when a team get a CB sent off the manager 99 Times out of a hundred they sacrifice a forward player. Dm is clueless

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast