+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

from the BBC,
    It's fine margins. Aberdeen have the ball in the Kilmarnock box and it just won't fall for them. Killie race clear on the counter attack, Greg Stewart is too quick for the Dons defence and the forward who was on loan to the Dons from Birmingham City last season chips Joe Lewis to make it 2-0.

I thought he was overweight and slow. Ran away from our lot though?

At least Forrester is looking good.

The BBC website saying that Greg Stewart was too quick for the Dons defence.

We must be unbelievabley slow in defence if Greg Stewart is too quick for them.

He outpaces three defenders from the half-way line, draw your own conclusions.

I'm.firmly in the RJ camp DM can gtf! And DNA is a con

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I'm.firmly in the RJ camp DM can gtf! And DNA is a con
    This is a pant p*shers wet dream. Disastrous home defeat after the close of a controversial transfer window? RJ and co will be in their element.

Sack McChuntis!

2-0 Stewart scored nae surprise unbeaten start to league season gone beer time I think !

We were done by a cheating c**t of a referee....BUT....

- we were still utter sh1te
    - McInnes bringing on Cosgrove was horrendous.
    - The poor transfer window & unbalanced squad coming home to roost. Not signing a winger when we only have two really (& 1 of them is overweight & unfit) was poor.
    - it’s been a very poor start.
    - already 7 points behind Hearts.
    - it’s going to be a long season.

I look forward to hearing our no1 cheerleading Chemical Ali, AFC1903mad to come on & tell us all is fine.

Ah weel, only 7 points off the top after 4 games....

There's been times where we could still have been confident of beating a Killie team whilst down to ten men for the majority of the game. Sadly - no danger of that today.

Lack of creativity beyond an in-form and fit Mackay-Steven and punchless up front. The monotony of the two serious flaws being heavily apparent over the next three months will understandably lead to further criticism of the recruitment. Going with an injury prone forward and a ten that bottled it in lower English leagues is going to cost us more than the three points today. All fairly predictable - all fairly pathetic. Sad times.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 01-09-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast