+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    your quite entitled to do as you please, and canna argue with your points.
    Problem is the club you do/should love would be ****ed if everyone decided to not bother.
    The problem is the club is phucked with that baldy wee pr1ck in charge...

I went to the Formartine v Forres game on Wednesday and I honestly think the strikers in that game are the same standard as Cosgrove. He is horse**** and his career record shows that, he couldn't even score for North Ferriby United ffs. I think we will not get top 3 this season, already a long way behind Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The problem is the club is phucked with that baldy wee pr1ck in charge...
    You are spot on there min,the problem is not everyone sees that and think getting rid of McInnes will make everything great.

A change at the top is needed first and foremost then the new guy can bring in his new manager,wiggy will just end up appointing another dud.

Having forced myself to watch some of the game on red tv we were sh!t. Killie took the initiative right from the first whistle. Perhaps the players are dumbfounded with dm. I know Gleeson probably is. Sending off aside we probably still wouldn't have won.. not looking forward to this season.

Season's over already. We'll surely get it right in a year with the right 6 or 7 loans, our best friend market for continuity and evolvement. Hopefully new manager is given decent chunk of McKenna's sale fund to return stability and progress quickly from there.

No point singling out scapegoats as most culpable - but really, Cosgrove shouldn't have any further involvement.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 01-09-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Season's over already. We'll surely get it right in a year with the right 6 or 7 loans, our best friend market for continuity and evolvement. Hopefully new manager is given decent chunk of McKenna's sale fund to return stability and progress quickly from there.

No point singling out scapegoats as most culpable - but really, Cosgrove shouldn't have any further involvement.
    You are talking about a new manager as if there is actually a possibility of it happening any time soon.

Seasons over jeesy peeps. You on the absinth ?

Rangers Dundee Hibs Killie - ! upfront they know our game plan and snuffed us out big style Shot shy in each game
    St Mirren 2 upfront 4 goals
    I am only a punter behind the goals and can see what is going wrong why can't the ones employed see which system works

Even though it was not a red card i think Mcinnes should shoulder the blame for yesterday. He should have took off May for Ball and played GMS and Mcginn as the front men like the huns did against us. Those 2 goals would not have happened had Gleeson been on the park as they came from where he would have been. May as shiite as he is was hung out to dry yesterday, he was never going to win aerial battles against those 2 and there was nobody near supporting him. Mcinnes said last week Mckenna will be fit after international break so maybe not a Ball/Considine partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Even though it was not a red card i think Mcinnes should shoulder the blame for yesterday. He should have took off May for Ball and played GMS and Mcginn as the front men like the huns did against us. Those 2 goals would not have happened had Gleeson been on the park as they came from where he would have been. May as shiite as he is was hung out to dry yesterday, he was never going to win aerial battles against those 2 and there was nobody near supporting him. Mcinnes said last week Mckenna will be fit after international break so maybe not a Ball/Considine partnership.
    Dm never shoulders any blame! It's what pissed me off about him. His red tv interview shows a beaten man who can't even stick up for his team when Clarke even said it wasn't a pen dm stays typed lipped

Appalling red card decision which was based far more on cheating than incompetence.

I was however astounded when he took off Gleeson ( not that I rate Gleeson particularly)
    I said at at time it should have been McGinn who was taken off.

I take no pleasure whatsoever in being proved right by McGinn's subsequent performance.

He can still take a free kick but the rest of the time looked like a 45 year old from the office who still insists on playing 5's

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast