+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: It's done! Manager + players

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Just unbelievable work from ah and his team hats off to them big respect unbelievable hard decision to sack kn but then too get done what he / they have is marvellous 👍👍👍👍i wish you every success Mr Hardy🤗
    As long as all is delivered on Friday I agree.

Whilst I agree AH has done very well to pull everything together in such a short space of time and clearly put his money where his mouth is once again I would echo the sentiment of those suggesting we wait to see the calibre of players we've signed/agreed to take on loan, 4-5 players sounds great however we're in dire need of quality not quantity, let's hope he delivers. Tomorrow is all set to be a very exciting day indeed and should bring back some optimism and buzz for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    Whilst I agree AH has done very well to pull everything together in such a short space of time and clearly put his money where his mouth is once again I would echo the sentiment of those suggesting we wait to see the calibre of players we've signed/agreed to take on loan, 4-5 players sounds great however we're in dire need of quality not quantity, let's hope he delivers. Tomorrow is all set to be a very exciting day indeed and should bring back some optimism and buzz for Saturday.
    Yes I will wait and see. However it cant be worse than Dilly Dearden and The Crab

It can't be any worse than 2018 so far Queensland. It's gonna take a good NSW lad to put things right (all digits crossed). lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345