+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any bits and bobs coming out of fans forum meeting toneight?

Rotherham United

Verified account

@OfficialRUFC
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    FORUM | PW on fans impact: "You'd be surprised how much of an impact the fans have on this team. If you see any of the players in town or walking into the stadium and you say 'good luck' I'll tell you it gives them a boost. The more invincible you can make them feel, the better."

Rotherham United

Verified account

@OfficialRUFC

38s38 seconds ago
    More
    FORUM | SC on empty units | "Once something happens with Guest and Chrimes, I think the value of those corner units will be significantly more. It acts as a bit of a barrier to the town centre. There have been opportunities in the past but they haven't been right."

and thats ya lot folks!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 30-08-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Towell or Yates or even both 👀

Towell

Again TS questioned about money, still putting his own money in the club , think he’s getting fed up of explaining himself tbh and I don’t blame him .

Put your own money in or get off his back would be good.

What’s not to understand we are a small club who is NOT in debt like the rest

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Again TS questioned about money, still putting his own money in the club , think he’s getting fed up of explaining himself tbh and I don’t blame him .

Like the fans of every club in the country, we are very good at spending other people's money.

I think he needlessly brought on a lot of these questions himself with his 'shopping at harrods' comments a couple of years ago.

There’s no reason why we can’t have a bar in one of the premises but it costs a lot of money (which you can imagine)

Hopefully when planning permission comes through, the away end will have their own exit at the back of awayend car park. Hallelujah

There’s no reason why we can’t have a bar in one of the premises but it costs a lot of money (which you can imagine)

Hopefully when planning permission comes through, the away end will have their own exit at the back of awayend car park. Hallelujah
    How?

Canal blocks one side, the railway another side.

Other directions mean the away fans meet those exiting from West Stand it from family stand.

It would need building of a bridge of some sort somewhere. Considering we can't get permission to knock down a pile of old bricks called G&C I would have thought having a separate exit for away fans is very remote.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    How?

Canal blocks one side, the railway another side.

Other directions mean the away fans meet those exiting from West Stand it from family stand.

It would need building of a bridge of some sort somewhere. Considering we can't get permission to knock down a pile of old bricks called G&C I would have thought having a separate exit for away fans is very remote.
    There’s a way at back of away end that can be sorted without the need of a bridge and shouldn’t be a problem to do once the planning permission comes through

You'lost me on that one Millertop. Have you got a map to show us or summat or can you describe it. The only possible way i could think was some sort of link to the canal tow path that takes you to the back of Boothys. And I would think channelling a couple of thousand footy supporters down a narrow canal path (Sometimes unlit in the dark) my be fraught with problems.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You'lost me on that one Millertop. Have you got a map to show us or summat or can you describe it. The only possible way i could think was some sort of link to the canal tow path that takes you to the back of Boothys. And I would think channelling a couple of thousand footy supporters down a narrow canal path (Sometimes unlit in the dark) my be fraught with problems.
    I don’t know Roly, was sat at forum trying to work it out.

Apparently there’s some sort of ditch that can be covered for the exit, probably be able to see where if you go and have a look

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast