+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vela.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I love fans who are over confident
    It very often leads to a fall
    You are correct we will be here next season,you going up I am not so sure about that.
    So Bradley Dack is going to leave to go to a club who will only ever finish below 10th in the Prem. An absolute nothing club. They go up, they tread water, they come back down.

they win no cups, they win no Premier League titles.
    They celebrate finishing 16th in the Prem these little clubs.
    If we go up, we will at least get at teams. We would not sit around finishing in the lower reaches for ever more. That's pathetic.

Hence why he would not go to a club like them, a nothing sort of club. More money than sense.

Why would he want to stay with a club like you who are always going to be a championship club if he wants to go to the premier it's got to be with a club like us because he has no chance of signing for a top 6 club he's not good enough to be fair if he came to us he'd only be a bench warmer

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Why would he want to stay with a club like you who are always going to be a championship club if he wants to go to the premier it's got to be with a club like us because he has no chance of signing for a top 6 club he's not good enough to be fair if he came to us he'd only be a bench warmer
    Former Premier league winners WBA. League cup winners aswell .....oh wait!? No ....they've won nothing since the days of black and white tv!!
    We laughed your offer away. See you ....Close the door on the way out.

Go get Daniel Sturridge back. He spent all his time on your bench as you went down. All those years in the Prem, and you didn't win it. We did. You never got into Europe. We did, loads of times . The best you got was losing to Pompey in the FA cup. The mighty Pompey. Hilarious.

Get your facts right we have been in Europe, you bought the title when you won it ,by the way dack said he's disappointed the move didn't go through you now have an unhappy player until January he will then go to leicester,see your rubbish at the Hawthorne.didn't you come up from league one

We turned down an offer of £15m from West Brom. Funny

I could see Dack go to a proper football club like Liecester. They won't go down like West Brom. The lad is destined for the Prem. West Brom aren't. We will build a whole side with £15/20m. But he will knuckle down and carry on his great form.

West Brom sold a decent player today I see?
    Spending all your money on players like Dwight Gayle who has proven over 3 seasons he isn't anywhere near good enough for the Prem. Waste of money. Then again, if you went to, as you have £150m more than us, so should go up, you are buying players not good enough for the Prem. So you will be straight back.
    You could never win it like is or Liecester. Your a nothing little club. Hence Dack or is laughed your massive offer away. We don't need the money, and he has ambition. That rules WBA out immediately.

Bradley Dack has only played 3 championship games in his life. He's been good, in those 3 games. But that's it. Not a world beater. Just very good. In 3 games, his value has gone from 750k to us turning down £15m (WBA offered £11m today plus £4m on Jan) based on 3 matches. If he plays another 3 I wonder what we can get Liecester to pay in Jan if they really want? A club not going out of the Prem anytime soon. Just to put this into perspective for this lad getting excited about Dack playing 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Go get Daniel Sturridge back. He spent all his time on your bench as you went down. All those years in the Prem, and you didn't win it. We did. You never got into Europe. We did, loads of times . The best you got was losing to Pompey in the FA cup. The mighty Pompey. Hilarious.
    Remind me what you won in Europe you we're in loads of Times according to you

I personally believe there was no possibility of Dack ever leaving Rovers this window.. I also believe he his very happy at Rovers, with teammates that are like brothers to him.. If you baggie want to believe everything you read online or in the media, that's your choice.. Good luck to ya..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)