+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vela.

Tony has created a special team spirit within our club, and inside the dressing as Saxo says, they are like Brothers. He is more than happy to develop here at a club going places. We are slowly building a side that will go for Promotion in 1-2 seasons time. If we got £25m, at a time that suits us, we could build a better, stronger side with even more quality. Only if it suits us. Our owners, despite their previous mistakes are billionaires. We do t need to sell him. He's happy here, and he was never going anywhere. Certainly not to a club like Albion, who may or may not go up, but would come straight back down. He would go to a solid Prem club. Like a Leicester.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Remind me what you won in Europe you we're in loads of Times according to you
    In the Champions league in the Premier league era. We have been in the UEFA league several times, I said nothing about winning a European Cup? Where did you read that?
    I did say, in the Prem era, we have won it.
    We have won a league cup.
    I can't recall a club like you being around much over that past 26 years? You yo-yo'd for years then stabilised. And hoverd around mid table or lower at the very very best. You did nowt., We finished 4th, we finished 2nd we won it!! We won a cup. You've got a bit of TV money but you don't attract decent players. You have been selling your Prem players and bringing in inferior players for the Champ. And a £150m more than 98% of the other clubs to play with. Pressure is on to go up.

I believe our dear friend has got a little worked up
    Dack has not come out and said he is unhappy that is something fabricated by the media and west Brom to unsettle our player
    Unlucky it won't work dack loves it here and the only chance he will be unhappy is if a London club comes in for him as his lady Olivia will pull the strings on that one
    A Brum club will excite him as much as aids.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    as much as aids.
    How do you do a 'shocked' emoji?

He wanted to come to us a bigger club that's why he's not very happy and I can completely understand him you've stopped him having his dream move let's hope Leicester gets him out of the rut he's in

Think we have a troll.. Wum.. What here robin. Do your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    He wanted to come to us a bigger club that's why he's not very happy and I can completely understand him you've stopped him having his dream move let's hope Leicester gets him out of the rut he's in

Are you still here? You've said that 3 times now. It's boring.

He genuinely believes it BLESS
    Would love to see some proof that dack was upset
    Now if Leicester came in for him I could understand his upset
    Premier league football,chance to showcase on the BIG stage but west Brom really
    You have come on here and made you point repetitively so on you go back to your brummy friends and discuss your vast history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)