+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: o/t Rotherham's hardest man ?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    It is indeed Monty. It's obvious that you know who I am. i hope they are still in the same condition as me, but I doubt it.
    No, sota, I don't know who you are. Btw, it wasn't Tommy Uttley - they were near neighbours on Ridgeway. It was one of the Lunt brothers who lived up on Oldfield Road. The Wilkinsons must have been RC. I have just been looking at the map of my old daily walk from Ridgeway to St Mary's, along Farnsworth, down Cawthorne, along Cawthorne Close to the fields and then down and across Valley Road. Lost times.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    This can't be true about the RC priest surely?

The hardest man that I knew lived about two miles away from me in Nottingham,he is called Colin Gunn and he's seriously nasty,he's doing life right now for the murder of a couple near Skegness,I was in a pub one Friday night and he walked in with a few a mates and the whole pub emptied,went from packed when I went to the toilet to completely empty when I walked out of it
    I remember that killing.

did you but him a pint and have a chat or did you leave

There are a few hard men I can remember when i was growing up. I didnt know any of them but heard a lot about them. Grewcock and Shults were two of em.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I remember that killing.

did you but him a pint and have a chat or did you leave
    I followed everyone else's example and walked out,he drove a brand new Range Rover with a POWER numberplate,it always had the window down and the keys in but it never got touched,he was extremely unpredictable and is suspected of several.more murders,he got somebody to join the police force so that they could access information about himself

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    This can't be true about the RC priest surely?

The hardest man that I knew lived about two miles away from me in Nottingham,he is called Colin Gunn and he's seriously nasty,he's doing life right now for the murder of a couple near Skegness,I was in a pub one Friday night and he walked in with a few a mates and the whole pub emptied,went from packed when I went to the toilet to completely empty when I walked out of it
    Yes, I've emptied a few pubs after going to the toilet

I would have thought R Towell must be a contender at the moment after seeing his girlfriend at Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I would have thought R Towell must be a contender at the moment after seeing his girlfriend at Wigan
    Prithee explain mi owld flour

He'll have a bit more than a semi on

A threesome with Ajayi?

I also have more than a semi on every time I see her and the girlfriend of Alex Bray....WOW...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast