+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patience will be needed.

Patience will be needed.

From us fans, a new manager, new style of play slowly brought in, and up to 5 new players who need time to bed in.

Can see it taking up to Xmas for the new manager to get this team playing the way he wants if we are just above mid table then a push for promotion would be possible.
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 31-08-2018 at 08:25 AM.

I have to be honest, attacking wise we look pretty decent, granted we haven't scored a goal at home this season but we look slick in attack. It's the defence that is weak. I agree we need patience but with the rumoured signings, we should be a lot more solid at the back at least

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I have to be honest, attacking wise we look pretty decent, granted we haven't scored a goal at home this season but we look slick in attack. It's the defence that is weak. I agree we need patience but with the rumoured signings, we should be a lot more solid at the back at least
    Agreed.

I expect that AH and HK are both looking for a quick improvement - if the incoming signings give us a competitive defence and an aggressive midfielder then we should be looking for decent form from October I suggest.

COYP

Let's also consider the team that starts on saturday will most likely have been picked by Chettle and Crossley so it might be worth not baying for Kewell's head if we lose haha!

I expect a rapid improvement. I think KN had lost the dressing room so I think it'll be like when KN took over from Sheridan.
    I could be wrong but I wonder if the arrival of the new high profile signings pi**ed off the remaining players. If so that could make it difficult for the new manager but I still think things will improve very quickly.
    Respect for Big Al he does have a big ego but he's determined Notts will succeed.Trew never loved Notts he was in it for the money.

No money to be made in football, IluvNotts. Especially lower league footy.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    Trew never loved Notts he was in it for the money.
    Good one

I wouldn't be surprised if an injured Joss Labadie signs at some point , out of contract and Feeneys first signing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    No money to be made in football, IluvNotts. Especially lower league footy.
    This one's for you, Gumpy.

https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2018...-club-coleman/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast