+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keston Davis from Swansea

Keston Davis from Swansea

Notts County have completed the signing of defender Keston Davies on a season-long loan from Swansea City.

The 21-year-old spent time in the youth set-ups of Fulham and Manchester City before moving to Swansea in 2014.

Davies spent the first half of last season on loan at Yeovil Town where he made six appearances, scoring once in the EFL Trophy during a 2-0 win against AFC Wimbledon in the second round.

The centre half has captained Swansea’s Under 23s, for whom he has made 47 appearances, and has represented Wales at both Under 17 and Under 19 level.

Due to signing after today's 12pm registration deadline, and having already represented Swansea in this season's Checkatrade Trophy, Davies will be eligible to make his debut away at Exeter next weekend.
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 31-08-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Lets hope this loan goes better than his time at Yeovil. He made his debut against Luton in the 8-2 mauling on opening day and was subbed at half time, went on to play in 4 more games and sent back to Swansea in January.
    As i said in the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    As i said in the other thread

Sounds like a waste of a signing. We've got better of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It screams of a panic buy. Hardy said we had two signings to announce today, yet he can't play tomorrow because he signed too late?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    It screams of a panic buy. Hardy said we had two signings to announce today, yet he can't play tomorrow because he signed too late?
    Absolutely was a panic signing and it looks like that's all that we're getting.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1578
Size:  19.5 KB

So much for Charlie Slaters inside info of 4-5 signings, I suppose he did only say potentially but that must have come from somewhere initially, guess they didn't materialise for one reason or another.

Left feeling a bit underwhelmed today, 3 points tomorrow will cheer me up though. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    So much for Charlie Slaters inside info of 4-5 signings, I suppose he did only say potentially but that must have come from somewhere initially, guess they didn't materialise for one reason or another.

Left feeling a bit underwhelmed today, 3 points tomorrow will cheer me up though. COYP
    Who the bloody Hell is gonna play in defence????

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Let's write them off already again.

I reckon we could sign Harry Kane and some of you would be asking why wasn't it Aguero.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1571
Size:  19.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Let's write them off already again.

I reckon we could sign Harry Kane and some of you would be asking why wasn't it Aguero.
    We need experienced defenders, MM, not some kid looking to gain a bit of game time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast