+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Alloa Away

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    The problem is this is now twice in short time frame that Alloa have drawn with United - if they manage to get a draw again next week in the cup match, questions will need to be asked.

It's not a disaster, thats 3 league games now without a defeat, but to win the league you can't afford to draw too many games against teams who will most likely finish in the bottom 4 this season.
    Next weeks game cannot be used to give us an indicator on how our league campaign should be judged. I only expect Siegrist, Bouhenna, Edje, Booth, Glass and McMullan to be used, although it may just add a bit more fuel to the Shabboot brigade!

I really hope though that Alloa will take plenty more points off everyone around us through the season, it will just be who controls that loss of points the best!

jim McIntyre at the game yesterday again?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    I’m sick of this bogey team crap
    It was Dumbarton last season
    So what if the pitch was narrow
    We should have enough to see the likes of Alloa off
    It’s our manager that’s the problem
    sick of it or not it exists

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    I’m sick of this bogey team crap
    It was Dumbarton last season
    So what if the pitch was narrow
    We should have enough to see the likes of Alloa off
    It’s our manager that’s the problem
    I think it could be the Alloa manager that's the problem.
    Goodwin's quite good.
    He was probably thinking THEY should have had enough to see off the likes of us and he wasn't far off, sad but true.
    I can see Alloa being a bogey team for a lot of the teams in the C'ship this season.
    And I can't see them going down which begs the question, who are going to be 9th & 10th in this league, it's a tricky one that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)