+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alloa Away

Alloa Away

Going for a three one win for United. Hopefully build up an unbeaten run.
    Pre match pints in the Thistle.

We seem to make things difficult for ourselves against this level of opposition. Had a couple of good results and I expect another win, going for a 2-0 win but it will not be easy on the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin_DUFC View Post
    Going for a three one win for United. Hopefully build up an unbeaten run.
    Pre match pints in the Thistle.
    See you there ColinDUFC :-)

Proofs in the pudding (as they say) how many gamblers will predict a win then back it up their coupon? Personally, i have never backed utd for ages! But!!! I am a gambler so, 3-0 us (clean sheet required)

I don't see us winning comfortably, Alloa are no mugs, coming off the back of a 2-2 in Inverness with ten men, an ugly narrow win if we take the three pts, would be delighted with that

I agree, I'm sure it'll be a tough match that we'll be doing really well to win.

Same team as last week and we have a bit of a chance. Cant see any of the returning from injured being risked, but Shabba needs to make changes earlier in a game, if not for tactical reasons, but just to help protect players on the plastic pitch.

Any win at this stage will be a great outcome. We're still a work in progress whether we like it or not. Hope clark is back.

Time to sack that clown of a manager!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Time to sack that clown of a manager!
    Were you there bud? If yes, how bad was it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)