+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 209 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    It is looking more and more that the two midfielders bro
    Sorry about that ! It looking like Forrester and Gleeson are not up to it. Ferguson has been good and Ball is ok. We do have a stuffy solid side but are crying out for creativity from the midfield and a 're en

[QUOTE=Kilgore trout;39046383]Sorry about that ! It looking like Forrester and Gleeson are not up to it. Ferguson has been good and Ball is ok. We do have a stuffy solid side but are crying out for creativity from the midfield and a decent striker.

Everyone and their dug knew we were crying out for creativity apart from the man in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Everyone and their dug knew we were crying out for creativity apart from the man in charge.
    I presume that was why we signed Forrester. That hasn't worked out big time.
    I'm hoping that McLennan and Wright are introduced into the first team more. The lad Campbell and Bruce Anderson are needing more game time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I presume that was why we signed Forrester. That hasn't worked out big time.
    I'm hoping that McLennan and Wright are introduced into the first team more. The lad Campbell and Bruce Anderson are needing more game time as well.
    I agree. McLennan and Wright should be starting ahead of the likes of Forrester.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I agree. McLennan and Wright should be starting ahead of the likes of Forrester.
    I'd actually like to see McLennan start on Sunday ahead of McGinn. No disrespect to Niall but he's not well known for showing up in games like these when he's started. Get McLennan on and we always have McGinn on the bench if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Bruce Anderson should be starting as well. Far more movement and he actually knows where the goal is than Cosgrove. What is there 2 years of a difference so it cant be put down to experience that Cosgrove starts ahead of him.

I was a McInnes fan, but i have to be honest the last 12 moths or so have been baffling and i'm now turning and thinking he has past the shelf life. I know we will get he well who else is there comments, Honestly I don't know but something needs to be done and needs to be an out the box appointment. What about big Toni Koumbari?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'd actually like to see McLennan start on Sunday ahead of McGinn. No disrespect to Niall but he's not well known for showing up in games like these when he's started. Get McLennan on and we always have McGinn on the bench if needed.
    In fairness to Niall McGinn he isn’t/hasn’t been the only one. The biggest culprit of them all is our esteemed manager. He will try his best to make sure we have as difficult a day on Sunday as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DandiesLegend View Post

I was a McInnes fan, but i have to be honest the last 12 moths or so have been baffling and i'm now turning and thinking he has past the shelf life. I know we will get he well who else is there comments, Honestly I don't know but something needs to be done and needs to be an out the box appointment. What about big Toni Koumbari?
    Is that you Stewart Milne? Talking about moths I thought your wallet was opened.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'd start Wright in the no10 role on Sunday and definitely have McLennan on the bench to come on for McGinn if he isn't having a good game. However I expect we will be set up to defend rather than attack, so realistically Wright will be on the bench and McLennan probably won't even make it that far.

The likes of Campbell, McLennan, Ross, Anderson are better to have on the bench than Gleeson, Forrester, Tansey and May. The latter 4 coming on cause me to almost give up and go home / turn the TV off because you know fine well they're not going to make a difference. The first four offer much more energy, enthusiasm and hope!

Page 12 of 209 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast