+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 132 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    ^^^This,what must mclennan be thinking if we brought in morgan on loan? And for what its worth i think morgan is s@hite so thats 3 reasons not to be taking him on loan(he's a tim player,he's s@hite and stalls development of our own youngsters)
    Just a thought, no knowledge whatsoever, but what if it is cover for if GMS leaves this window?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd wonder if any of them would be happy to take a Hun on loan.
    Who are you suggesting that would improve our team that is surplus to requirements at SevCo.
    Not Wallace anyway, would definitely not want him here.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No dig at all, you've misinterpreted my post.
    Nothing at all wrong with catching the games through Red TV.
    I've been abroad and used the service, I've been an ex-pat too for a time.
    No diss from me on that front.

I only mentioned it as I seem to recall donsdaft maybe mentioning he was based in Hungary and therefore if he was boycotting games because of Christie, I presumed it was on RedTV
    You obviously missed all his "if you need glasses id suggest Rosemount" posts

His advertisings great. I dinna need glassed yet i was contemplating buying some

Season ticket holder in the sooth i think

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You obviously missed all his "if you need glasses id suggest Rosemount" posts

His advertisings great. I dinna need glassed yet i was contemplating buying some

Season ticket holder in the sooth i think
    Fair enough, I do recall that also.
    I don't have a list of what each user says and does

Do you really believe you would buy a season ticket and then boycott games because you loan a Celtic player.
    I struggle to believe that.
    Maybe he was working in said shop, maybe he had other reasons, but it seems affa strong to have such a position and retain your season ticket.
    Christie was with us for 18 months. That's a long time to make a point that's not noticed

Edit - forget it, I don’t have the energy

I'd wonder if any of them would be happy to take a Hun on loan.
    We have done before and strangely enough nobody seemed that bothered for some reason.

Who are you suggesting that would improve our team that is surplus to requirements at SevCo.
    Not Wallace anyway, would definitely not want him here.
    I don't know half of the players they have to be honest. Jones.or Kamara probably won't get a game for them next season. Would you take any of them on loan?

I don't know half of the players they have to be honest. Jones.or Kamara probably won't get a game for them next season. Would you take any of them on loan?
    Never been overly impressed with Jones to be honest.
    Kamara on the few times I've seen Dundee looks like he has an ability that would show better in a better team.
    Do you think that the current SevCo centre midfielders are better than him?

I've made my point clear that if we were to take any players from either of the cheeks, there should be an option to buy, as these are new signings for SevCo, I doubt their ready to offload before they've set foot in the door.

You don't do hypothetical situations remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hes a far better player this season than he was prior to being at us. When he was surplus to requirements at the pigs. No hes one of their best player this season

Why the f@ck would we want to be the daft c@nts that make their player better again

So lets just not be that team
    so your saying last season you'd have preferred another team to benefit from playing Christie and "developing him"? Isn't that just a bit of a stupid comment? Why shouldn't we benefit from it? same with Morgan, why shouldn't we benefit from having him here this season? He may end up a Hearts, Hibs or Killie?

I hate to think what you lot did before internet/social media. The stored up fury must have been getting taken out on the wife or something.

Never been overly impressed with Jones to be honest.
    Kamara on the few times I've seen Dundee looks like he has an ability that would show better in a better team.
    Do you think that the current SevCo centre midfielders are better than him?

I've made my point clear that if we were to take any players from either of the cheeks, there should be an option to buy, as these are new signings for SevCo, I doubt their ready to offload before they've set foot in the door.

You don't do hypothetical situations remember?
    But there's no option to buy and I'm glad you've worked out the difference between hypothesis and hindsight.

If only you could work out the difference between objective and subjective.

Page 132 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast