+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 140 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

New signing tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Emoticons are about 40 year old min leading to emojis on message boards then phones.
    Emoticons originated on message boards and then popularised through Short Message Services.
    Abbreviations and acronyms have been used for centuries.

Just watched the GMS interview on Red TV and in my humble opinion reading between the lines he is not signing a contract extension with us. Do actually hope I'm wrong but the body language suggest otherwise.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Just watched the GMS interview on Red TV and in my humble opinion reading between the lines he is not signing a contract extension with us. Do actually hope I'm wrong but the body language suggest otherwise.

SF
    Saturday was a give away. That wasnt rustiness.

We have lost Tansey, Forrester and most likely GMS and Shinnie by the season end. Then the loans will be gone. We already needed a LB, Creative midfielder, striker. The rebuild job is getting bigger and bigger. Then thats without mentioning McKennas potential move

Considine get a new contract?

Cosgrove to lead the line next season?

McInnes has some job on his hands. Great Richardsons black book will be stretched
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-01-2019 at 07:35 AM.

Saturday was a give away. That wasnt rustiness.

We have lost Tansey, Forrester and most likely GMS and Shinnie by the season end. Then the loans will be gone. We already needed a LB, Creative midfielder, striker. The rebuild job is getting bigger and bigger. Then thats without mentioning McKennas potential move

Considine get a new contract?

McInnes has some job on his hands. Great Richardsons black book will be stretched
    I think Russ Richardson so called black book was actually the yellow pages.... that is defunct now so would explain all the loans.

We never get a settled team one season after the other these days

We would all be as all just pack it in if we end up being totally reliant on that donkey that's for sure Pac, but I'm with you and sadly also think that's the way we are heading, regressing at a helluva rate of knots and there is no sign of it stopping any time soon.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    So .... errr ... are we still OK tae use....'GMS' ..?
    NO. FUUCK OFF.

That's Jutespeak.

The wee fanny will be off shortly anyway, to NYC probs IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    We would all be as all just pack it in if we end up being totally reliant on that donkey that's for sure Pac, but I'm with you and sadly also think that's the way we are heading, regressing at a helluva rate of knots and there is no sign of it stopping any time soon.

SF
    Cosgrove cannot play particularly well or score many goals as the one up top option that Del loves. He was definitely more suited and fairly successful when he was part of a two up front partnership. Why Del went back to his 4-2-3-1 against lowly Stenhousemuir who we couldn’t even win against was mental. We need to start playing to our players strengths and that will bring goals and improvements. McInnes is the main problem I would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Cosgrove cannot play particularly well or score many goals as the one up top option that Del loves. He was definitely more suited and fairly successful when he was part of a two up front partnership. Why Del went back to his 4-2-3-1 against lowly Stenhousemuir who we couldn’t even win against was mental. We need to start playing to our players strengths and that will bring goals and improvements. McInnes is the main problem I would suggest.
    RJ pal fit like min?
    I hear fit you are saying and I kinda agree with you, however we cannot ignore the fact that Aberdeen Football Club should not be relying on players of the sub standard p1ss poor quality of the Like of Sam fkn Cosgrove if there is any ambition at all of moving on from where we currently are

SF

Page 140 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast