+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 156 of 209 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Given we have Logan, Lowe, Devlin, Hoban, Reynolds and Considine with even Ball at a push, I would say we have enough defenders even if McKenna leaves. As to quality, that's a different story. I would rather we spent any remaining money on a creative midfielder than yet another defender
    Where would the creative midfielder play? i.e. who drops out?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Another loan would p1ss me off.
    I get that it’s life in Scotland, look at The Dhims & SEVCO, but 6 or 7?
    Too many.
    A permanent signing would be good, albeit not that easy mid season.
    Yea its a bit of a joke. DM might argue the six loans for second half of last season helped us finish 2nd though

To many loan signings already.
    Its like not watching your team run out onto the pitch
    DM seems obsessed with loansignings
    As for SERVO they are the worst, only got promoted based on the amount of loansignings
    No continutaly in football anymore
    Whats next..... loan a manager? , the way football is going I wouldnt rule in out one day

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post

Whats next..... loan a manager? , the way football is going I wouldnt rule in out one day
    Im sure you know that Ole Gunna Solskjaer is on loan to Man Utd

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He did look distraught on the bench.
    I wondered if he was about to go and a deal was al but completed.
    He played the right hand side of centre defence the last couple of games and can’t think why other than prepping for Devlin / Hobon to come back into the side.
    Surely a strained hammy wouldn’t put the kybosh on an already arranged transfer? Players have moved before with cruciate knee injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Surely a strained hammy wouldn’t put the kybosh on an already arranged transfer? Players have moved before with cruciate knee injuries
    You’re right.
    We’ve signed a perma injured centre half.
    He’s been on the books 12 months & played eleven league games.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Where would the creative midfielder play? i.e. who drops out?
    In many games we really don’t need two sitting midfielders, one would do when teams sit deep and defend against us. We need the extra creativity to win games like Kille and Stenny at home

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    In many games we really don’t need two sitting midfielders, one would do when teams sit deep and defend against us. We need the extra creativity to win games like Kille and Stenny at home
    Ok, I get that, but then we’d be looking to play another striker alongside Cosgrove, with the three still behind them.

With the window closing 11pm on January 31st time is rapidly running out for our club and illustrious leader to get some more business done.
    You would think that it would be easy being that McInnes by admitting it himself he works 2 windows in advance ffs so the signings in and out in that case will laready know who they are (what a load of utter bb0ll0x) clown of a man for coming out with a statement like that (two windows my fkn @rse)
    Personally can't see anything else happening this window with anyone coming in but I hope to fk I'm wrong as we are screaming out for a creative midfielder and a footballing striker.

SF

Oh dearie me, forgot that one.......a wee bit embrassesed now

Page 156 of 209 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast