+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Lewis Morgan hardly has any experience in the premiership. Just saying.

He also plays for Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    I hate to say it but our battle is for 2nd with Sevco and Kilmarnock. I know nothing about Morgan so can't comment on his ability but Hayes on a permanent I would take as I have been bitterly disappointed with McGinn since he returned. I would much rather we didn't loan players from our own league though as it makes us look a diddy club
    We are constantly told we can't win the league so best to just suck it up and play along.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Lewis Morgan hardly has any experience in the premiership. Just saying.

He also plays for Celtic.
    Just being hypothetical here, but if it was a 6 month loan with an option to buy at £250k, would that be acceptable.

I know its unlikely with still 3 1/2 years left on his contract, but just keen to know if it would be acceptable if there was an option to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We are constantly told we can't win the league so best to just suck it up and play along.
    Nah, you suck fit-ever you want, however as long as our esteemed chairman will not invest to compete at the top end regardless who our coach is kind of makes it difficult, meanwhile as long as we have a chance, I’ll hope for the best and see what happens, the odds tend to reflect our chances but mind Leicester !!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where did you hear the rumour Rico min?

I don't think disillusioned would be a strong enough word to cover what I will be feeling if Morgan sets foot in Pittodrie

Ill get to smash a chunck out of my Scottish grounds though as my ST will be chucked. When life throws you Lemons and all that
    It’s in all of the papers so it must be true

If the Morgan loan happens then we haven't learnt our lesson...........again!

Folk getting their knickers in a twist over Lewis Morgan.....relax

He'll be going to Sunderland and back to Jack Ross.

They'll also pay a bigger chunk of his salary than us.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It’s in all of the papers so it must be true
    Wouldn't surprise me if true as its easy as they are available with no scouting needed

Is there a way to mute certain words from visibility on this forum? If so, can I turn off "2 windows in advance"? Getting a little bit milked now...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Just being hypothetical here, but if it was a 6 month loan with an option to buy at £250k, would that be acceptable.

I know its unlikely with still 3 1/2 years left on his contract, but just keen to know if it would be acceptable if there was an option to purchase.
    I still would feel uncomfortable about it but it would he infinitely better than as things stand just now.

Not going to happen though, as you say.

Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast