+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 177 of 209 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Jonny Hayes deal off

#4-4 in the bin
    I still wouldnt rule it out. We have a day to go yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Why? We'd put ourselves in debt and even spending 5M we wouldnt get out qualifying for CL group stages never mind get through them but yeah it would be worth every penny FFS get a grip
    Why are you worrying about the clubs finances? Someone said if we spent £10m we should be winning the league and all I said was it would be worth every penny to win the league.

Window closing today and in my humble opinion this has been our manager's poorest window yet. I can't see anything of any significance happening today which really leaves Greg Stewart as the only addition and once again that's a loan FFS.
    Zero fkn ambition showed from the gaffer and the club once again, no surprises really I guess just sums them up to a T, some folks including the SM & DM seem content that we are "just nae sh1te again"

Oh hud on we did get rid of Chris Forrester so that must be considered as a plus I guess

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Let’s say we get an offer of £6.5m-£7m & accept it.

How much do you think DM would get to buy a replacement(s)?

It’s a serious question, not an open door to slag off Stewart Milne.

What we also need to remember is we’d only get a proportion of it up front, with the rest paid up over the duration of his contract.

In my opinion DM would be lucky to get £500k with the rest going towards the new stadium.
    If we do get around £6 million for McKenna it might make things more difficult for us in the transfer market.

I would imagine if we were to make an offer of say £200k for a player his club will want a lot more knowing that we got so much for McKenna.

Expect more loans in the summer because I can’t see Milne letting us spend a lot of that money.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Window closing today and in my humble opinion this has been our manager's poorest window yet. I can't see anything of any significance happening today which really leaves Greg Stewart as the only addition and once again that's a loan FFS.
    Zero fkn ambition showed from the gaffer and the club once again, no surprises really I guess just sums them up to a T, some folks including the SM & DM seem content that we are "just nae sh1te again"

Oh hud on we did get rid of Chris Forrester so that must be considered as a plus I guess

SF
    When Mrs Sheep goes out shopping to the mall for the weekly shop and sadly due to how grippy Mr Sheep is, quite a few shops are genuinely off the radar, thems the facts and if you cannot relate to that....well

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    When Mrs Sheep goes out shopping to the mall for the weekly shop and sadly due to how grippy Mr Sheep is, quite a few shops are genuinely off the radar, thems the facts and if you cannot relate to that....well

SF
    Oh JJ pal I can relate to that and get where you are coming from, which leads me to reiterate even more so that if our club is going to show and ever have any ambition at all then it is time for change. But sadly until there is massive changes then we are stuck in the rut of "just not being sh1te" some folks can be happy with that, i'm not. I want us to be winning everything, (that's ambition and a target to set) and there fk all wrong in that, but its not going happen with the current regime,

Oh and just for the record Mr Sheep is totally not grippy at all

SF

My Middlesbroch pal oot here says the Boro are contemplating bidding for McKenna

Knocked back a bid from New York City for GMS

Source the papers so might be sh@te

Have we been linked with anybody at all? The Hayes link has never gone away since he left so I can't really count that one. We must be looking at someone surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My Middlesbroch pal oot here says the Boro are contemplating bidding for McKenna
    Stoke or Middlesbrough?

Bloody hell, imagine having to bide there.

Minging S'hitehole United

Page 177 of 209 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast