+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Perhaps the recruitment department at AFC could actually undertake some kind of due diligence I mean how hard can it be NOT to sign players with previous mega medical issues.

I could see the chance on taking on maybe one with past injury history but not five or six who are actually part of the first team squad.

Loan players another issue. I see the use of loan players and loaning out but they don't hang about and can be recalled especially if the cut it up North. We have decent young players who are desperate and have the ability to play first team football.
    The cash / wages on loan players must almost wipe out the ability to make any long term signings

Tansley and Reynolds both on decent contracts both injury prone. Would it not be better to offer them a cash deal just to go.
    I am not in favour of this policy but paying good wages for no return whatsoever is not ideal

Do many of others figure that either of them will make a contribution to AFC in the near future that merits all the wages paid out

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That’s harsh.
    The £600k spent on May & Forrester May come good.
    Don't forget to add to that, the £20k he spent on Muppet Donkey Cosgrove

Some of you guys spend far too much time on here telling each other the same crap over and over again you actually think what you are saying is true

The truth is McInnes has made some horrendous signings but he has also made some good signings,if he has just made sh1t signings like some of you are claiming then he would have to be a miracle worker for finishing 2nd for the last 4 years which he clearly isn’t.

The best player he has signed is Rooney and the worst thing he has done is sold Rooney without replacing him,go on about that more often because that is actually true.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Some of you guys spend far too much time on here telling each other the same crap over and over again you actually think what you are saying is true

The truth is McInnes has made some horrendous signings but he has also made some good signings,if he has just made sh1t signings like some of you are claiming then he would have to be a miracle worker for finishing 2nd for the last 4 years which he clearly isn’t.

The best player he has signed is Rooney and the worst thing he has done is sold Rooney without replacing him,go on about that more often because that is actually true.
    Every manager since time began has made good,bad and indifferent signings, our current coach is good with the players and when a club in the 5th tier of English fitba could offer Adam more than our club can says more about our club that it does our current coach.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Every manager since time began has made good,bad and indifferent signings, our current coach is good with the players and when a club in the 5th tier of English fitba could offer Adam more than our club can says more about our club that it does our current coach.

SF
    That player was joint top scorer yet surplus to requirement under out "current coach" for some unknown bonkers moronic reason.

Say a hell of a lot about the "current coach"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That player was joint top scorer yet surplus to requirement under out "current coach" for some unknown bonkers moronic reason.

Say a hell of a lot about the "current coach"
    Perhaps toiling away for whatever company you work for in the Atlantic as we all know, has blinded you to the fact that Adam left for more money to put on the table, much like why you spend half the year away from home, nothing more nor less, I’d say his good lady is happier with his pay cheques now, it does not matter a f uck who is/was/will be our current coach.

SF

Perhaps toiling away for whatever company you work for in the Atlantic as we all know, has blinded you to the fact that Adam left for more money to put on the table, much like why you spend half the year away from home, nothing more nor less, I’d say his good lady is happier with his pay cheques now, it does not matter a f uck who is/was/will be our current coach.

SF
    It does matter. We didn’t need to sell our top goal scorer. We only done it because McInnes wasn’t wanting to play him enough. A bit of a weird decision you must admit since we didn’t have a ready replacement?!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It does matter. We didn’t need to sell our top goal scorer. We only done it because McInnes wasn’t wanting to play him enough. A bit of a weird decision you must admit since we didn’t have a ready replacement?!
    I don’t know the colour of the sky in your world, I do know that Adam is earning more than we were prepared to pay......that is the bottom line, if you genuinely think that footballers go from club to club for football reasons then you are sadly misguided.

SF

I don’t know the colour of the sky in your world, I do know that Adam is earning more than we were prepared to pay......that is the bottom line, if you genuinely think that footballers go from club to club for football reasons then you are sadly misguided.

SF
    He was still under contract so we didn’t have to sell. It was bad management that decided to sell him. We are certainly paying the price for it now.

SF
    I think it does matter. Do you think Adam Rooney enjoyed sitting on the bench watching Stockley and May playing ahead of him?

Do you think he enjoyed playing on the left wing?

Do you think even still managing to be top scorer when being used sparingly yet still being deemed not worthy of being starting striker was for him?

Do you think McInnes didn't give the go ahead to sell him. He was under contract and could have told Salford to f@ck off

You are deluded to think it has nothing to do with Derek McInnes (that his name by the way) why Rooney left us.

We are paying for it big time now. Its one of the worst decisions I have seen by a manager in 30 years of watching Aberdeen

Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast