+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    it's the 25% of a 30M fee for Ryan Fraser that we should be looking for. Come on Arsenal or the likes get bidding.
    Is this actually a thing? I thought it was just sh!t luck that we lost him for a nominal amount as he came through the ranks and we'd let his contract run out?
    And if that's the case, the same will apply to Ferguson when we eventually sell no?

I've no clue how the fvck contracts work.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Is this actually a thing? I thought it was just sh!t luck that we lost him for a nominal amount as he came through the ranks and we'd let his contract run out?
    And if that's the case, the same will apply to Ferguson when we eventually sell no?

I've no clue how the fvck contracts work.
    i don't know if there is a sell on clause. some on twitter have mentioned a 25% sell on figure. I expect him to be the subject of attention in the window. His stats are up there with the name players in his position.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    i don't know if there is a sell on clause. some on twitter have mentioned a 25% sell on figure. I expect him to be the subject of attention in the window. His stats are up there with the name players in his position.
    Indeed, his stats are not bad, considering who he plays for and how that team will be on the back foot quite a bit......Fraser is joint leader in the EPL this season with some guy Hazard that plays for one of them big London teams!!

Ach weel, pa/Wiggy knew better.

SF

He is 4th highest scoring midfielder in fantasy so far this season. Only Salah, Hazard and Sterling have scored more points.

While I wouldnt disagree that Broon & Milne are a pair of f*cking idiots, I would say that money grabbing rat b’stard isnt entirely blameless himself. If he gets us money then great but he’s still a d1ck

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    While I wouldnt disagree that Broon & Milne are a pair of f*cking idiots, I would say that money grabbing rat b’stard isnt entirely blameless himself. If he gets us money then great but he’s still a d1ck
    Well balanced response there, in essence pa/Wiggy are f ucking idiots, whereby Fraser in your opinion is just a money grabbing rat b astard dick, good to see the new year festivities have mellowed you down a bit.

Hopefully you enjoy 2019 along with a’bidy else.

Fraser deserves all the plaudits he is getting as he has worked hard thru injury and how things panned out up here for the loon, you sometimes have a couple knocks getting there, however, you are better for it......and if some disgruntled dandy gets some steam aff his chest regarding that......happy days!!...win/win.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Our esteemed chairman and pa broon at the tail end of the season offered Fraser and a n other a years contract on pennies, delighted to not getting paid off like the 2 other youth played that did, the young loon duly signed on the dotted line, Fraser started getting games and became the most fouled player in the SPFL......he continued to excel until the Celtic match where he tore a stomach muscle......in his wisdom pa broon did not warm up a player until Ryan had to come off with Vernon tripping up as he ran on trying to get his shirt right to show the ref......the damage was bad but clubs were now circling, especially Bournemouth.....with this our esteemed chairman/pa broon offered Fraser some more pennies on top of the pennies he was getting, this would now take him up to 25% of what pa broon/esteemed chairman thought was right to pay Christina Clark.......I’m happy for the loon Fraser, proper facilities including healthcare and is proving a lot of people, especially on here.....that he did the right thing......meanwhile.....pa broon/skinner(the one that bet against us) remain as directors and our esteemed chairman does what he does best.

There is more chance of any new stand being called Jakeyjarvis or Evostik!!

As always

SF
    I agree with the above and hope Ryan Fraser moves for a fairly significant transfer fee if we get some sort of cut from it.
    The new stadium needs payed for so that should help wiggy sleep better at nights.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I was the first person to point out that Gleeson and Forrester would be about as much use as Kerr and The Ghost. You would do well to believe my opinion.
    Gleeson did well in the games he played a part in December, only a complete fvckwit would write him off at this stage in his Dons career.

Forrester's been a disappointment but there's a non-footballing reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Forrester's been a disappointment but there's a non-footballing reason for that.
    Is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Gleeson did well in the games he played a part in December, only a complete fvckwit would write him off at this stage in his Dons career.

The loons nae been given a chance due to the form of Shinnie and Lewis Fergie

Page 42 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast