+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 209 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You mention McGhee more than anyone Mason.
    Genuinely you cannot argue with that fact.

In his McInnes besotted mind he seems to be in the mindset that if we respect McInnes or stand up for him in any manner that we are lapdogs.......f ucking having a laugh, I’ve been f ucked off many a time with McInnes, it is called being a football fan and not someone that has fanatic obsession with our coach regardless of result/transfer dealings, anyway, anyone that knows jakeyjarvis would concur I’m no lapdog.

SF

Bring on 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Genuinely you cannot argue with that fact.
    That’s a f*cking peach coming from you. You’re much funnier this year than last. Whatever drink/drug cocktail you’re on just now, stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s a f*cking peach coming from you. You’re much funnier this year than last. Whatever drink/drug cocktail you’re on just now, stick with it.
    As per.......you fall into the trap of accusing someone about the misuse of drink/drugs when they have the temerity to disagree about one of your tedious posts about our coach.....I genuinely could not give two f ucks what your choice of tipple is or for that matter if you partake in recreational drugs, as I say, each to their own, and indeed if insinuations are all you have in your locker to try and participate in a discussion.......so be it.......

HNY

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Only because he’s the benchmark set by Dels fluffers. There’s countless posts on here over the years saying as such. Off the pitch it’s Calderwoid, as both make their fan boy look better than he is
    The only one I recall reading in here is you banging on about Mcghee.
    Does that mean you are his fluffer?

Maybe you can link a recent post that your referring to.

Most "fluffers" you refer to seem to be able to be objective. Criticise when warranted and be able to recognise positives as well.
    You seem to be blinded from seeing anything positive

99% of you two balloons posts, are just variations of the ones above

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The only one I recall reading in here is you banging on about Mcghee.
    Does that mean you are his fluffer?

Maybe you can link a recent post that your referring to.

Most "fluffers" you refer to seem to be able to be objective. Criticise when warranted and be able to recognise positives as well.
    You seem to be blinded from seeing anything positive
    Let the loon be, I obviously do not know the colour of the sky in his world......thankfully I do in mine though.......anyway, if his thoughts are coming back with accusing “jakeyjarvis” of being a senile p1shed up goat that sniffs glue because I did not dance to his tune......then, so be it, if the loon is happy......I’m well.......like my Chablis tonight......chilled.

SF

Let the loon be, I obviously do not know the colour of the sky in his world......thankfully I do in mine though.......anyway, if his thoughts are coming back with accusing “jakeyjarvis” of being a senile p1shed up goat that sniffs glue because I did not dance to his tune......then, so be it, if the loon is happy......I’m well.......like my Chablis tonight......chilled.

SF
    Chablis, you nae drink Blue Nun and Pomagne like a body else min?

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Chablis, you nae drink Blue Nun and Pomagne like a body else min?
    Blue Nun??.......I thought they were all caffliks !!
    Pomegranate.......nah too sweet!!

Naw, chilled Chablis is the dogs danglies......along with sea bass and new Tattie’s ........don’t do desert, so I therefore have a choice of a new one on me until recently........glue(thanks Mason)......or Mrs Jarvis’s preferred choice ......cheeseboard and vintage port........diet starts on Monday!!!

Anyway, most importantly, transfers ?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If we take players unwanted players over cash for one of the hottest properties in a generation we are doomed as a club
    Exactly, I'd much rather take cash with a potential sell on fee down in Guffland

SF
    Oaked or unoaked ?

Page 50 of 209 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast