+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 66 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    WOW, certainly comes across as a bitter post.
    Yup. Just like the Murphy's he's not bitter ☺

WOW, certainly comes across as a bitter post.
    Eh, how is that bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Yup. Just like the Murphy's he's not bitter ☺
    If I was bitter and felt I have been wronged I wouldn't bother with a season ticket and two strips a season

I wouldn't have introduced the wee man to the Dons this season.

Funny way of being bitter

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Eh, how is that bitter?
    There's plenty of bitterness in that rant.

For a number of obvious reasons.
    Expectations for me on this subject is bordering on entitlement and I do not believe we are entitled to anything.
    success will only come with a lot of hard work and also a bit of luck.
    The weighting of budgets across the clubs only makes this a much tougher task.

Is it your expectations that we are entitled to be more successful?
    First of all, are you still having a go at us thick central belters?

Entitlement isn't the same as ambition. I like to think we have a better crack at the whip than most and therefore my expectations are maybe higher. I don't support Aberdeen because we win lots of trophies (obviously) but nothing wrong with not wanting to settle for winning absolutely nothing time after time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    that is an astounding stat
    That really is a belter. That’s hard to believe but at the same time......is it? The historical precedent of the Old Firm (RIP 2012) scooping up Scotlands best young players only to have them languish behind a list of crappy foreign imports is there for all to see. But still.....88 f****** games. That ‘kid’ needs to start packing and go play football for someone immediately. Otherwise he’s not the player we would want near our club anyway as he’ll have already settled for the life on the bench.

I have read the divide on this one, but I firmly believe we’re missing a trick not snapping up Gauld. If we have to take a loan player then for the love of god can it not be a talented kid that DOES NOT play for Celtic. The Christie debacle should be the nail in that coffin.

There's plenty of bitterness in that rant.

Where? Just saying it's bitter doesn't prove anything.

Also, even if there is bitterness, that doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong. It's just easier for you to dismiss opinion that you don't want to see the validity in if you dress it up as bitterness.
    Last edited by JuanFatche; 07-01-2019 at 05:34 PM.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...city-released/

Michael O'Halloran released from his club in Australia. I imagine we'll be linked with him, and may well even sign him (particularly if GMS is off). Not saying we should sign him - I don't think i've seen enough of him to make a fair judgement. He did well at St Johnstone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Michael O'Halloran released from his club in Australia. I imagine we'll be linked with him, and may well even sign him (particularly if GMS is off). Not saying we should sign him - I don't think i've seen enough of him to make a fair judgement. He did well at St Johnstone though.
    I'd definitely take him. Cracking player.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Linked with us a while back was he not?

Saying that, everyone and their dog gets linked with everyone else and their dog these days.

Page 66 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast