+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Where do I look? Google translate?
    My suggestion would be to try the Oxford or Cambridge dictionary.
    But you do as you please.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    My suggestion would be to try the Oxford or Cambridge dictionary.
    But you do as you please.
    I don't think we will find your reply in a dictionary.

I don't think we will find your reply in a dictionary.
    Just take it one word at a time, you’ll get there.
    Also look up race and racism while you’re there.

Just take it one word at a time, you’ll get there.
    Also look up race and racism while you’re there.
    It's not the words I had the issue with, it's the incoherent formation of the "sentences".

Ya racist.

Can you qualify that belief?
    What has been said to intimate that Milne and McInnes were simply happy to be in the finals and did NOT want to win it?
    We haven’t won the last 3 finals because we don’t believe we can win it. We are just happy for a day out in Glasgow. McInnes didn’t set up his teams to score more than 1 goal in the hope we could shut Celtic out but the reality was it was to keep the beating to a minimum. We have a loser mentality when it comes to cup finals now and are quite happy to watch Celtic go about their work to get the trophy they came for.
    We will win nothing more in the way of trophies under McInnes and Milne and if you genuinely believe we will win then you are truly deluded. Something tells me you don’t believe we will win any anyway but I reckon that sits alright with you as you don’t want change.

You know if you guys were to meet in a pub one day, you would probably find that you all get on..... nah probably not actually. Hud chappin'.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We haven’t won the last 3 finals because we don’t believe we can win it. We are just happy for a day out in Glasgow. McInnes didn’t set up his teams to score more than 1 goal in the hope we could shut Celtic out but the reality was it was to keep the beating to a minimum. We have a loser mentality when it comes to cup finals now and are quite happy to watch Celtic go about their work to get the trophy they came for.
    We will win nothing more in the way of trophies under McInnes and Milne and if you genuinely believe we will win then you are truly deluded. Something tells me you don’t believe we will win any anyway but I reckon that sits alright with you as you don’t want change.
    So that's your opinion and not necessarily that of Milne or McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You know if you guys were to meet in a pub one day, you would probably find that you all get on..... nah probably not actually. Hud chappin'.
    Your correct, probably not.
    I don't mind constructive criticism where it is due,but this constant, negative, naysaying just for the sake of it I just can't abide for our great club.

Your correct, probably not.
    I don't mind constructive criticism where it is due,but this constant, negative, naysaying just for the sake of it I just can't abide for our great club.
    Bless.

It's not the words I had the issue with, it's the incoherent formation of the "sentences".

Ya racist.
    It most evidently was the words.
    Anyway, I'm sure I've given you enough time tonight to satisfy your weird stalker fantasies.
    Have a good thrap.

Page 70 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast