+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 209 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

How much did we even sell him for? Nae c@nt knows
    Enough to make it worthwhile, that was the whole point.

McInnes said so in the presser afterwards.

He was panicking that the offer got taken off the table ( such was the amount) thus he grabbed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

He was panicking that the offer got taken off the table ( such was the amount) thus he grabbed it.
    Unless it's paid for the training complex then it's definitely not been worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

So how much did we get then?

Whether it was right or not to hold Rooney to his contract the biggest gripe I have is that from when Salford first approached us to when we signed Wilson took seven whole weeks, by which time we had already played four competitive games. Any sort of competent management should have been on the case of signing a replacement as soon as we were approached and we had internally decided to let him go. How on earth it can take seven weeks is absolute incompetence by all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit like pal
    Have you fixed the rocking chair yet ffs

You got a ticket for this weekend or are you Red TVing

SF
    I set fire to my chair and had sepa at my residence because of the smoke. I explained it was a faulty piece of equipment from Aberdeen FC so they said it would probably have been in everyone’s best interest that I burned the said item.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    yes 100%, by the way who was it who brought him here in the first place?
    Even now Aberdeen fans still think McInnes is good. Mind you some folk have no ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    i see the standards of posts have improved lately? Is there actually anything good you like about AFC and if so would you care to discuss them? Come on RED JOHN there must be something good?? Try it, it's good to be happy.
    I was brought up first watching Aberdeen during the Ferguson era so I admit I am harder to please than most. Like him I don’t celebrate not winning so admittedly this season has been a struggle.

I find it astonishing that some Aberdeen fans think selling Rooney was good. Are they enjoying the opposition goalkeepers sleeping at the threat of Cosgrove, Wilson and May? What a treat watching these 3 strutting their stuff on a football pitch. Someone give me a nudge when they get 10 goals between them this season (should at best be achieved by mid to end of March 2019).

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I find it astonishing that some Aberdeen fans think selling Rooney was good. Are they enjoying the opposition goalkeepers sleeping at the threat of Cosgrove, Wilson and May? What a treat watching these 3 strutting their stuff on a football pitch. Someone give me a nudge when they get 10 goals between them this season (should at best be achieved by mid to end of March 2019).
    How many times do you need to be told James Wilson scores a double on his debut for Man Utd v Hull not a lot of players could do that

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    How many times do you need to be told James Wilson scores a double on his debut for Man Utd v Hull not a lot of players could do that
    Man Utd?....I wouldn’t give him a game for Dundee Utd.

Page 9 of 209 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast