+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 151 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Disagree with you about May. Cosgrove has benefited hugely from playing with May .
    https://twitter.com/agentscotland/st...75648?s=21What

May has assisted 2 of Cosgrove’s goals

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I think it's McGinn that should be dropped. Stewart behind Cosgrove with May coming in from the left.
    The consensus is that McGinn has been underwhelming since his return but he still has 6 assists this season which puts him among the top performers in the league. If you look at the return over his time at AFC it has been pretty impressive. He has always flitted in and out of games.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    The consensus is that McGinn has been underwhelming since his return but he still has 6 assists this season which puts him among the top performers in the league. If you look at the return over his time at AFC it has been pretty impressive. He has always flitted in and out of games.
    Also, McGinn is the best crosser of a ball in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would imagine May and McGinn will be rotated for the remainder of the season,Stewart and GMS will be first picks to try to convince them to stay which unfortunately means less game time for McLennan.

That’s why I’m not that bothered about GMS moving on,fair enough if he decides to stay but it will halt McLennans progress.
    I could see McLennan being used in preference to May & McGinn, both of who provide adequate cover for any of the forward positions.

Personally, I'd rather GMS stayed. He's a decent player and could work in the same team as McLennan. Better than taking a gamble on a replacement and I've always believed that consistency is better than constant change in a team.

Shinnie latest.
    He has been made a first class offer from the club which he is still mulling over.
    Mrs Shinnie is expecting their second child and says she has no desire to move down south as she wants to be relatively close to her family in Inverness and she is loving life in the North East.
    The Wigan rumour was just a rumour.
    If by any chance he does sign for another club he won't be leaving before the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Shinnie latest.
    He has been made a first class offer from the club which he is still mulling over.
    Mrs Shinnie is expecting their second child and says she has no desire to move down south as she wants to be relatively close to her family in Inverness and she is loving life in the North East.
    The Wigan rumour was just a rumour.
    If by any chance he does sign for another club he won't be leaving before the end of the season.
    ^^^Latest from our Reporter, Seeyazander, in a bush, in G Shinnie's front gairden

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie View Post
    ^^^Latest from our Reporter, Seeyazander, in a bush, in G Shinnie's front gairden
    ����

[QUOTE=Macaroni_Pie;39125648]^^^Latest from our Reporter, Seeyazander, in a bush, in G Shinnie's front gairden[/QUOTE

The gossip was that the offer to Shinnie is £6.5k/week which is quite eye watering for us before any win bonuses etc

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    The gossip was that the offer to Shinnie is £6.5k/week which is quite eye watering for us before any win bonuses etc
    I severely doubt that figure to be honest.

Page 151 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast