+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 116 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just find it disruptive. Come may we are looking for the same players again as we never have a settled team these days

How many DNAers expected the money to be pished on loans
    Well Lowe has only missed a couple of games and will fit straight back in.Stewart has been there before and really should have got a game ahead of Christie and probs McGinn the way they were both playing at end of last season . All going well we might have both on permaments come end of the season . Aberdeen just don't have the money just to spend a few million like Celtic have done in this window. Not that they have brought anyone in that is going to make them any stronger. If we can get our strongest 11 out on the park most weeks I really think we have a chance this season.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Why bother ?

I thought one thing that just about all Dons fans were agreed on , was that we were desperately lacking some attacking flair and creativity ....or a Number 10 to use the current terminology.

Getting Stewart in for the rest of the season is at the very least a decent chance of being a short-term solution to that problem available within our budget
    I get that ...he was with us before.

What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I get that ...he was with us before.

What happened?
    Christie and McGinn played instead of him. What's your point exactly do you not think Mcinness will have been aware how well be had done for Killie played in his correct position ?do you think he would have been happy to go to Pittodrie rather than Rugby Park if he hadn't been given assurances. We have obviously tapped him up !

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Christie and McGinn played instead of him. What's your point exactly do you not think Mcinness will have been aware how well be had done for Killie played in his correct position ?do you think he would have been happy to go to Pittodrie rather than Rugby Park if he hadn't been given assurances. We have obviously tapped him up !
    My honest opinion is that it is a bit of a meh signing. Stewart didn’t get utilised properly by McInnes the last time so what makes you think he will be different with him this time. Stewart isn’t a bad player at all but McInnes won’t get the best out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Well Lowe has only missed a couple of games and will fit straight back in.Stewart has been there before and really should have got a game ahead of Christie and probs McGinn the way they were both playing at end of last season . All going well we might have both on permaments come end of the season . Aberdeen just don't have the money just to spend a few million like Celtic have done in this window. Not that they have brought anyone in that is going to make them any stronger. If we can get our strongest 11 out on the park most weeks I really think we have a chance this season.
    I would take both permanently. I hope thats the case but Stewart has to be played to his strengths. Over to the manager

He knows Stewart was very good at Killie. He also knew Rooney was very good at CF and not right wing

I just find it disruptive. Come may we are looking for the same players again as we never have a settled team these days

How many DNAers expected the money to be pished on loans
    McInnes finds loans the easy lazy option so a big thank you to the DNAers for helping the manager.

I would take both permanently. I hope thats the case but Stewart has to be played to his strengths. Over to the manager

He knows Stewart was very good at Killie. He also knew Rooney was very good at CF and not right wing
    I'm not saying it was a masterstroke that he started playing 2 up top. it was forced on him by Gms 's injury. But surely to God he must see it is working and he will keep playing that formation. Stewart will score and create much more than may. I'm keeping my fingers crossed ☺

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes finds loans the easy lazy option so a big thank you to the DNAers for helping the manager.
    Min take a shake to yourself and read what you are posting. We are all don s men and you cannot possibly argue that Lowe and Stewart weaken the team. Would you rather we stuck with Forrester ?

Correct,Stewart will be a good signing if he is played in the right position,if he is stuck out in the wing again it’s a pointless signing.

Surely to f*ck Greg Stewart is a player who we could afford to sign permanently, no? Are things that bad?

Page 116 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast