+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Does he man mark well for when we play celtic ?
    Christ Lord Charles is back ☺

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s surely the manager’s fault that he wasted funds on someone who lets face it...no one on here would genuinely play him.
    Signings are always going to be bit and miss I am afraid.Ferguson signed Ralph Milne for Utd ffs The trick is admitting when you have made a mistake. Ie not letting Forrester any where near the first team squad and signing Greig Stewart.

Does he man mark well for when we play celtic ?
    Doesn’t everyone have to?
    As far as I see, only Joe Lewis & Sam Cosgrove don’t man mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I still think we will. However they would probably have been looking at a Stevie May type figure. I dont necessarily think we will be paying all his Birmingham wages, Killie would have been paying a fraction. So he gets s Birmingham paying a lot of his wages and a better signing on fee at end of season from us to sugar coat the wages drop.
    Birmingham would have been looking for £400K for a guy with 6 months left on his contract who they're never going to play? Don't be ridiculous! Buying out the remainder of his contract would've surely been enough to secure him permanently - surely Birmingham would've accepted £100K or maybe even less, considering it would save them paying his wages and they'd be losing him for nothing in the summer.

If he's useless for the next 6 months we can walk away and will have saved ourselves some money. But if he's good we'll have a fight on our hands to sign him permanently and will be back to the same old story of not being able to compete for wages etc. Absolutely guaranteed if he does well in the next few months Rangers or Celtic will try and sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Birmingham would have been looking for £400K for a guy with 6 months left on his contract who they're never going to play? Don't be ridiculous! Buying out the remainder of his contract would've surely been enough to secure him permanently - surely Birmingham would've accepted £100K or maybe even less, considering it would save them paying his wages and they'd be losing him for nothing in the summer.

If he's useless for the next 6 months we can walk away and will have saved ourselves some money. But if he's good we'll have a fight on our hands to sign him permanently and will be back to the same old story of not being able to compete for wages etc. Absolutely guaranteed if he does well in the next few months Rangers or Celtic will try and sign him.
    Being ridiculous is what he does best !

I can remember Middlesbrough gave us £600k for Lee Miller when he had 6 months left on his contract.

I don't think either Rangers and certainly not Celtic will.have him on their radar regardless of his well be plays for us. He has been playing out of his skin for Killie and no one is interested.
    This is the new mellow me so you aren't going to get both barrels.

Being ridiculous is what he does best !
    I genuinely haven't read anything you have posted that has been anything but ridiculous Charlie. You are the definition of a puppet account and we all know who you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I genuinely haven't read anything you have posted that has been anything but ridiculous Charlie. You are the definition of a puppet account and we all know who you really are.
    Do tell me then

Do tell me then
    Back into your box until it's time to come out again

Page 118 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast