+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 178 of 209 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Oh JJ pal I can relate to that and get where you are coming from, which leads me to reiterate even more so that if our club is going to show and ever have any ambition at all then it is time for change. But sadly until there is massive changes then we are stuck in the rut of "just not being sh1te" some folks can be happy with that, i'm not. I want us to be winning everything, (that's ambition and a target to set) and there fk all wrong in that, but its not going happen with the current regime,

Oh and just for the record Mr Sheep is totally not grippy at all

SF
    Who should we be going for in your fantasy football world?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Stoke or Middlesbrough?

Bloody hell, imagine having to bide there.

Minging S'hitehole United
    I have a lot of smoggy mates from offshore days and working there long ago. Last time I was back (Oct/Nov) I went to see Middlesbrough Derby. 1st against 5th if memory serves? It was absolutely rank rotten and if the Championship is supposed to be better than the SPL it certainly wasn't demonstrated there. Was utterly fckg Baltic too and nowhere near the atmosphere I remember from Ayresome Park

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I want us to be winning everything, (that's ambition and a target to set) and there fk all wrong in that, but its not going happen with the current regime,
    I agree there is fcuk all wrong with the ambition and target, however how do you achieve that?
    You're implying that we need to invest and the likelihood is that the investment required would put the club in a huge financial risk with no guarantee of success.

We've seen a couple of clubs in the SPL do that recently and be on the brink of no return.
    I would not want to see that at our club

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    I have a lot of smoggy mates from offshore days and working there long ago. Last time I was back (Oct/Nov) I went to see Middlesbrough Derby. 1st against 5th if memory serves? It was absolutely rank rotten and if the Championship is supposed to be better than the SPL it certainly wasn't demonstrated there. Was utterly fckg Baltic too and nowhere near the atmosphere I remember from Ayresome Park
    Pretty much exactly what I said after going down earlier in the season for a game v Bolton. F@cking grim viewing. Boro were top too

The Boro is a crap hole but it doesn't matter when having a night on the lash with a workmate. Hes a monkey hanger and doesn't live there

Thought the Riverside was tidy enough though

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My Middlesbroch pal oot here says the Boro are contemplating bidding for McKenna

Oi!!
    The Broch has gone a bit downhill in the past couple of decades but it doesn't deserve to be in any way associated with that dump

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Pretty much exactly what I said after going down earlier in the season for a game v Bolton. F@cking grim viewing. Boro were top too

The Boro is a crap hole but it doesn't matter when having a night on the lash with a workmate. Hes a monkey hanger and doesn't live there

Thought the Riverside was tidy enough though
    The ground was ok might just have been the terrible game and the arctic blast coming off the Tees. Boro is about a zillion times better than it was (life expectancy there was the lowest in the country because of ICI and British Steel). Go Thatch!
    But it's still pretty grim.
    Decent pint though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Who should we be going for in your fantasy football world?

It's getting a tad fkn boring now pal.....................

But just for the record and clear something up I am not on the management or scouting staff at Aberdeen football club so theefore it is not my fkn job to tell them or advise them who they should be going for. That is their job and what they get paid for, the same as I get paid for drilling holes in the grun.
    I just wish they done what they are aid to do, coz right now its blatantly fkn obvious that they don't.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 31-01-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    The ground was ok might just have been the terrible game and the arctic blast coming off the Tees. Boro is about a zillion times better than it was (life expectancy there was the lowest in the country because of ICI and British Steel). Go Thatch!
    But it's still pretty grim.
    Decent pint though.
    My pal played amateurs there and said although the life expectancy was low all the fitba pitches were awesome from folk nicking fertilizer. Swings and roundabouts I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I agree there is fcuk all wrong with the ambition and target, however how do you achieve that?
    You're implying that we need to invest and the likelihood is that the investment required would put the club in a huge financial risk with no guarantee of success.

We've seen a couple of clubs in the SPL do that recently and be on the brink of no return.
    I would not want to see that at our club
    How much is the new stadium costing us? What success is that going to guarantee?

Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    How much is the new stadium costing us? What success is that going to guarantee?

Asking for a friend.
    ^^^this^^^
    Aldo dude, I was just replying something similar to 1903, but you have beaten me to it pal.

SF

Page 178 of 209 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast