+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 209 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Get your ****ing hearing tested then....

This shyte has been all over t'internet since just before lunchtime. He was supposedly at Celtic Park having been seen getting into a taxi (and allowing the driver to take a photo)......

Actual destination.....Heart Radio Scotland where, as I write....he is taking part in the Drivetime Show.

As you were pantywetters

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post

This shyte has been all over t'internet since just before lunchtime. He was supposedly at Celtic Park having been seen getting into a taxi (and allowing the driver to take a photo)......

Actual destination.....Heart Radio Scotland where, as I write....he is taking part in the Drivetime Show.

As you were pantywetters
    With Paul Harper who is a dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post

As you were pantywetters
    I had no knowledge that a station called Heart Radio Scotland existed. It sounds pish. So Mckenna's appearing on the Drivetime Show? What a bizarre guest to have in between the Brexit news, weather forecasts, travel updates and oh, by the way Scott are you popping into Porkdied before you head up the road...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    What a bizarre guest to have in ...
    This

I'll stick my neck out and make the following predictions for this window...

McKenna will NOT go to Celtic, but he WILL be gone to an English side either in this window or in the summer.
    Shinnie will NOT go to Rangers, but he WILL sign a pre-contract with an English team.
    GMS will NOT leave in this window, but he WILL sign a pre-contract and move on in the summer.
    Stewart will NOT sign for us in this window, but if he's not taken by the summer we may get him on a free.
    We WILL sign 1 player on a permanent deal, possibly for a small fee (someone like O'Halloran maybe)
    We WILL sign 1 player on a loan deal, most likely a young left back from Engurlund (maybe even Lowe if Derby have a change of heart)
    We WILL sign 1 player on a pre-contract, who'll join us in the summer (Scott Allan, Stewart or thon big Livi defender maybe)

7 predictions... will see how many / few I get right!

McKenna is the best asset we have had in years, even Stewart Milne surely wouldn't be thick enough to taint that by selling him to septic with some bargain basement players thrown in as a sweetner.

I know, I know it SM we are speaking about here and celtics record with successful big money moves to the EPL and the like might be tempting, but still.

He ain't going to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

McKenna will NOT go to Celtic, but he WILL be gone to an English side either in this window or in the summer.
    Shinnie will NOT go to Rangers, but he WILL sign a pre-contract with an English team.
    GMS will NOT leave in this window, but he WILL sign a pre-contract and move on in the summer.
    Stewart will NOT sign for us in this window, but if he's not taken by the summer we may get him on a free.
    We WILL sign 1 player on a permanent deal, possibly for a small fee (someone like O'Halloran maybe)
    We WILL sign 1 player on a loan deal, most likely a young left back from Engurlund (maybe even Lowe if Derby have a change of heart)
    We WILL sign 1 player on a pre-contract, who'll join us in the summer (Scott Allan, Stewart or thon big Livi defender maybe)

6 out of 7, for me

Reckon G-Stew will sign this window, and will be the one player that will sign on a permanent deal this month.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 15-01-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I had no knowledge that a station called Heart Radio Scotland existed. It sounds pish. So Mckenna's appearing on the Drivetime Show? What a bizarre guest to have in between the Brexit news, weather forecasts, travel updates and oh, by the way Scott are you popping into Porkdied before you head up the road...
    I agree but Paul Harper is a proper dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

We're not getting Stewart for nothing in the summer. Birmingham City have got him back to punt him now... I'll be surprised if we sign him because that will mean no one else is interested apart from Kilmarnock.

I don't think O'Halloran is coming here... I don't think he's good enough either

Lowe perhaps but Derby would need to decide that quickly. I suspect it's getting too late in the month for a return. McInnes must have his eyes on someone else by now, especially after Lowe initially walked straight back into their first team.

I don't think Shinnie will go to Sevco but something is afoot because the silence is deafening

I don't think we'll do any deal with Septic either outgoing or incoming. AFC need to avoid selling Mckenna to them at all costs and we need to forget about looking at their fringe players. A couple months ago, I wanted us to go in for Scott Allan but the more I think about it, the more I would like us to give him a wide berth...
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 15-01-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    6 out of 7, for me

Reckon G-Stew will sign this window, and will be the one player that will sign on a permanent deal this month.
    How accurate is Chris Harvey?

He’s just tweeted it’s his understanding we’re not interested in Greg Stewart.

Page 100 of 209 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast