+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    How accurate is Chris Harvey?

He’s just tweeted it’s his understanding we’re not interested in Greg Stewart.
    He has just posted in the last hour that we could move for him if he can agree a pay off with Birmingham.

So basically we aren’t going to be spending any money.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He has just posted in the last hour that we could move for him if he can agree a pay off with Birmingham.

Which begs the question what happened to the money we (allegedly) bid for 5 different strikers in the summer.
    Money that McInnes said would be left for January as I recall?
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 15-01-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Don’t worry, the DNA cash should cover it

Which begs the question what happened to the mo eh we (allegedly) bid for 5 different strikers in the summer.
    Money that McInnes said would be left for January as I recall?
    I would imagine even if we got £3 million for Fraser,plus the 150k for Stockley,plus the 300k for Rooney and that money will be in the same place and never spoken of by the Pittodrie board again.

I would imagine even if we got £3 million for Fraser,plus the 150k for Stockley,plus the 300k for Rooney and that money will be in the same place and never spoken of by the Pittodrie board again.
    I get that there’s a training ground & stadium to pay for etc etc.
    But that was known when we were bidding for players in the summer (allegedly).

How accurate is Chris Harvey?

He’s just tweeted it’s his understanding we’re not interested in Greg Stewart.
    Whenever a member of the press uses the phrase "it's my understanding" you can substitute it for "I have not a ****ing clue what the truth is and am taking a flyer....."

I get that there’s a training ground & stadium to pay for etc etc.
    But that was known when we were bidding for players in the summer (allegedly).
    There’s definitely money there but I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up dicking about like we did in the summer and end up with 1 or 2 mediocre signings.

I’m going to say 2 young players on loan from England that no ones ever heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    Get your ****ing hearing tested then....

This shyte has been all over t'internet since just before lunchtime. He was supposedly at Celtic Park having been seen getting into a taxi (and allowing the driver to take a photo)......

Actual destination.....Heart Radio Scotland where, as I write....he is taking part in the Drivetime Show.

As you were pantywetters

Its pretty poor really that we rely on sell on clauses to be able to afford players.

Surely the few grand we made out of the Burnley games and the cup final and then the Stockley transfer should cover what Birmingham want for Stewart.

I'm sick of hearing mixed messages about the DNA money, one director saying we wouldn't have got Wilson without it, another saying its still there.

Every other club in the top 6 are adding players that (on paper) will make them stronger while we dither over a few hundred k thinking we will pick up loanees which is short term solution at best.

I'm getting a bit f@cking sick of it.

He said the 1st paragraph on Grampian News at 6pm

But, we'd still need to pay a fee for G-Stew to get him in January. What he'll be negotiating with Brum will be his own personal pay off.

Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast