+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 209 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Hey pal, fit like
    I must confess i had one or two glasses of wine more than I should have I guess and fell asleep and never seen the Livi game, well afterall it is an 11:45pm kickoff for me here in the sandpit, and after Seterday's shambles I was not huddin ma breath about last nights game, and with festive season fast approaching then life in the expat world picks up the pace on the already heavy drinking lifestyle and I'm gettin too old for that sh1t now pal, can no longer burn the candle at both ends
    So wine and sleep won the night for me, but was fair chuffed this morning when I seen the result and have watched the highlights on red tv, decent looking shift, apart from the 2 goals conceded.
    Coodna believe the donkey scored I had to awa for a lie doon when I seen that, but hey as I have said afore even a broken clock is right twice a fkn day ffs, he is still a muppet of the highest order and should released asap.
    As for Shinnie and GMS it is very worrying there does not seem to be anything happening with them as far as contract extensions go or at least nothing is common knowledge up till now.
    I fear they could both me moving on and that would be us well and truly up sh1t creek without a paddle.

Fit like was the red tv picture reception last night by the way

Cheers
    SF
    The picture quality was decent lad. Cosgrove scoring was a good shock to the system but fair play to the lad he played one of his best matches for the Dons. McLennan coming on for Wright at half time was the real difference...they couldn’t cope at all with him for a good period of the 2nd half. Give me 3-2 football any day of the week with mistakes here and there instead of a drab boring 1-0. Goals are good to see and we should have had a couple more last night.

Alan Gow just signed for Queens Park. Better scrub him off our lists for this year

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Alan Gow just signed for Queens Park. Better scrub him off our lists for this year
    F@cking hell, his 16th club he has pulled a shirt on for in 18 years

Johnny Russell in paper saying he is homesick over in USA, would he be a realistic target or out of our pay range? Still 28 so could go back to England

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Johnny Russell in paper saying he is homesick over in USA, would he be a realistic target or out of our pay range? Still 28 so could go back to England
    Apparently saying he misses Derby and family not coming over as much but has adapted and enjoying life over there. Think we can rule that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Apparently saying he misses Derby and family not coming over as much but has adapted and enjoying life over there. Think we can rule that one out.
    Couldn't even touch his wages. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Couldn't even touch his wages. Not even close.
    Derby County?......we can’t even compete with Salford City.

SF

This isn't a transfer rumour or anything, but I was quite impressed by the boy Jesse Curran (I think that's his name) who was playing for Dundee the other night. Don't know much about him, and he possibly only stood out because the rest of his team were absolutely honking, but I thought he looked decent on the ball and had a good bit of pace and energy - I think he plays right midfield, but can also play right back - could be the kind of player who'd give Logan some much needed competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Pie in the sky

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    This isn't a transfer rumour or anything, but I was quite impressed by the boy Jesse Curran (I think that's his name) who was playing for Dundee the other night. Don't know much about him, and he possibly only stood out because the rest of his team were absolutely honking, but I thought he looked decent on the ball and had a good bit of pace and energy - I think he plays right midfield, but can also play right back - could be the kind of player who'd give Logan some much needed competition.
    Can also play defensive midfield - another tick for Derek!

Aussie though, Derek doesn't do foreigners

Page 19 of 209 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast