+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 135 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

It’s not fair enough though, is it? When season ticket holders don’t see the point, then you’re on very dodgy ground. I know GlezgaRed is a militant sheep sh@gger & was a bit surprised to see he’s watching Albion Rovers instead. I think it’s mismanagement of the club itself, others might put it down to shelf life or other reasons but things aren’t great, regardless of the runners up spots. Signing Tim players isn’t going to help.

Let Morgan rot on Celtic’s bench. That’s exactly what he signed up for

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Really, taking a player from a team that was/is our main competitor and cant play against said team is showing ambition is it?
    It certainly could have put us in the driving seat and an advantage to secure his permanent signature.
    It was very unlikely when we first had him on loan, but after 18 months it was a distinct possibility.

It was never a possibility. Repeating the same fantasy doesn't make it fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s not fair enough though, is it? When season ticket holders don’t see the point, then you’re on very dodgy ground. I know GlezgaRed is a militant sheep sh@gger & was a bit surprised to see he’s watching Albion Rovers instead
    I know folk who have jacked it completely, taken up Formartine United(insert spew face), watching highland league in general (the biggest game closest to them) and I am now at a stage where being a neutral at Albion or Elgin etc is far more enjoyable due to some of the ridiculous sh@te going on at our club

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It certainly could have put us in the driving seat and an advantage to secure his permanent signature.
    It was very unlikely when we first had him on loan, but after 18 months it was a distinct possibility.
    So in the head to heads we gained no advantage to actually win things?

Did we actually pay for this privilege?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I know folk who have jacked it completely, taken up Formartine United(insert spew face), watching highland league in general (the biggest game closest to them) and I am now at a stage where being a neutral at Albion or Elgin etc is far more enjoyable due to some of the ridiculous sh@te going on at our club

I think it is only going to get worse if we leave Pittodrie.

Milne has ruined our club.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    It was never a possibility. Repeating the same fantasy doesn't make it fact.
    Debatable.
    I don't recall any stories refuting McInness claim in the media that we were close to signing him

So in the head to heads we gained no advantage to actually win things?
    As others have mentioned earlier, how many points did he gain us in other matches

Did we actually pay for this privilege?
    I've no doubt that funds were made to pay for any player we have at the club, be it loan or permanent.
    What's the point?

As I said earlier, hindsight is a wonderful thing, however if we had ultimately managed to secure his services permanently, would you still be of the same option?
    That's not hindsight.

As others have mentioned earlier, how many points did he gain us in other matches

I've no doubt that funds were made to pay for any player we have at the club, be it loan or permanent.
    What's the point?

The point is we were paying for a player that couldnt play in our biggest games but i am sure you knew that.

Page 135 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast