+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    You might want to run that past the Derby fans tonight who saw him getting torn a new one by an 18 year old.

That said, I’d like him back, so it hopefully means we’re not playing Banchory’s finest at LB
    I didnt see the game tonight but i still think he will be a premiership player in the future,id love to see him back at pittodrie,he's still got a lot to learn but in my opinion he will make it at the top level given time

Tin hat off .. cynical head off ... heart on sleeve, hand on heart on sleeve .... I thought Lowe was fkn brill! ...feelin the loss ... shame we couldna keep the cυnt .. but hey-ho .... we go again.

Seen the Mckenna to Tims for £4million + Hendry and Hayes. Not a chance we will accept that pish offer, £8 million amd those 2 a bit more reasonable and even then they are getting a bargain. Hayes is past it and even though i like Hendry as a player he is a right sides CB and Devlin is better than him

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Seen the Mckenna to Tims for £4million + Hendry and Hayes. Not a chance we will accept that pish offer, £8 million amd those 2 a bit more reasonable and even then they are getting a bargain. Hayes is past it and even though i like Hendry as a player he is a right sides CB and Devlin is better than him
    Its cash or nothing for McKenna for me. Hes the hottest asset we have had in years. To accept anything else would be a disgrace. Then to sell him to the pigs would be unforgivable

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Tin hat off .. cynical head off ... heart on sleeve, hand on heart on sleeve .... I thought Lowe was fkn brill! ...feelin the loss ... shame we couldna keep the cυnt .. but hey-ho .... we go again.
    ^^^^^^this

I said to my dad at the semi when Consi went off injured “we have a chance now” when Max came on.

Best wishes to the loon

SF

We don't need to sell to celtic unless Scott had said he categorically wants to stay in Scotland (which I doubt).

We will get more money for him and he will get a bigger wage down South. Surely they wont manage to tempt SM with a few of their bargain bin players.

I'd have Hayes back but not as leverage in any deal for McKenna.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Take this with as little or as much salt as you want.

Someone on Twitter claiming McJenna to the Dhims with Hendry, Hayes & cash coming our way.

PS - it wasn’t “Agent Kevin”
    McJenna sounds like a Scottish ****star of the late 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by aldo1983 View Post
    mcjenna sounds like a scottish ****star of the late 90s.
    Class

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    That sounds like the kind of deal done only on Championship Manager - money plus 2 players. Can't see it - for a start, Hendry and Hayes will probably be on bigger wages than we can afford and I can't see both of them taking a pay cut.

I've said before that I'd take Hayes back, but not as part of a deal like that. At the age he's at, following the injury he's had etc, Hayes is worth about £250K at the most. Hendry is young and might have sell on value, but he's probably worth either the same or less than when Celtic bought him for £1m or whatever it was. So the total value of that deal is probably not much over £5m.

If Celtic come in with an offer of £6m in cash (with or without players thrown in) I think we'll consider it. I think he'll go down south though.

I can't see Shinnie going to Rangers, they've got about 25 midfielders already.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I can't see Shinnie going to Rangers, they've got about 25 midfielders already.
    I thought he was a left back though

SF

Page 88 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast