+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 95 of 209 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Don't get too upset, I was just joining in the "banter".
    Nae bother min. Ill stick by what I saw that day though.

Thought it was another een looking for a go for no reason which seems to be common place these days

Thats alright.

It can be difficult to convey sarcasm on a message board sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Thats alright.

It can be difficult to convey sarcasm on a message board sometimes.
    Especially with that much sh@te being spouted between folk.

Rumours in the tabloids that the ******* Hun are interested in Captain Shinnie
    I hope Shinnie dismisses that option totally out of hand. Doubt Sevco / Newco can afford cash to buy him now anyway but would wait until the summer on a precontact.
    Personally I hope its all ****e talk, I cannot imagine him signing a pre contract with the ******* Hun his life in Aberdeen would be unbearable. As a Dons fan even he must know going to Govan is the worst scenario
    Do the right thing Mr Shinnie - resign for the Dons now / or sign and go now to a mid table England Championship and least we would recoup a few hundred thousand and the Dons fans goodwill and blessings

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    I hope Shinnie dismisses that option totally out of hand. Doubt Sevco / Newco can afford cash to buy him now anyway but would wait until the summer on a precontact.
    Personally I hope its all ****e talk, I cannot imagine him signing a pre contract with the ******* Hun his life in Aberdeen would be unbearable. As a Dons fan even he must know going to Govan is the worst scenario
    Do the right thing Mr Shinnie - resign for the Dons now / or sign and go now to a mid table England Championship and least we would recoup a few hundred thousand and the Dons fans goodwill and blessings
    I think the only reason Rangers would want him is to make us weaker and to wind us up. I don't see how Gerrard would be interested in having Shinnie in his squad. He's got heaps of midfielders and will surely spend money on bringing in a left back at some point if he deems Wallace not suitable. Doesn't strike me as a Gerrard type signing. Also can't imagine him wanting to go there. I can accept him wanting a fresh challenge and wanting to make some extra cash in the next 3-4 years, but Rangers is 1) not a fresh challenge as they're in the same league and basically battling it out at the same level as us, and 2) may make him some extra bucks for a year or so, but will effectively ruin his career as he'll end up rotting away in their reserves or on the bench, before ending up back at Aberdeen, or somewhere like Hibs or Hearts. I do get the impression that he will move on though, but I'd expect it to be down south.

Shinnie isn't a dons fan,he's a hun supporter,i think he will end up in england,cant see him getting a game for the huns

Strange one with Shinnie. The consensus seems to be that he is asking to play in midfield so does this mean he is spitting out the dummy if DM wants him more frequently at LB? Or is DM doing his usual and just playing him out of position?

I wonder what position potential new managers have in mind for him when they are expressing their rumoured interest.

I thought he was a Dons fan but if I am wrong I aplogise

I thought he was a Dons fan but if I am wrong I aplogise
    Nae need to apologise pal,i may be wrong as well but i've heard from someone who knew him as a kid that he was a hun growing up

I think he is going there. Just been a niggling gut feeling for a long time now

Page 95 of 209 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast