+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

As i said it was a rumour I heard and could be BS and possibly if there is any truth in that Brummie link then it might well be BS
    Still think that despite not having played competitive for a while he might be able to do a job for us, and with the Max Lowe recall there just might be an element of truth that we are speaking to Derby about bringing Anya to Pittodrie

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye but Willie Miller doesnt know much about defending. There are stills to prove it
    LOL, New Year, same old p!sh.
    Keep predicting how poor we are and we'll get knocked out of cups, your accuracy of your predictions meets no match for being absolutely tosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    You've got a short memory, he's just scored 7 in 5 games.
    Nope don't have a short memory at all. (broken clocks and all that)
    Its no secret I Have been very vocal on here that I really don't rate the lad one little bit never have done and never will do, and we should be aiming to bring far far better standards and quality than donkey Cosgrove into our squad if we have any ambition to kick the team on to the next level.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    LOL, New Year, same old p!sh.
    Keep predicting how poor we are and we'll get knocked out of cups, your accuracy of your predictions meets no match for being absolutely tosh.
    We are a poor team this season(but improving somewhat) and we have been knocked out of both cups we have played in this season.

Although some say losing a final isnt being knocked out

Surely we will get a run in the Scottish due to the nice draw. But nae win it. That i will predict
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-01-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Surely we will get a run in the Scottish due to the nice draw. But nae win it. That i will predict
    Hmmm contradiction there.
    You've repeatedly predicted us to get knocked out and went through.
    Now your predicting we will get a nice run because of the 3rd round draw, so I'm a bit worried now given your consistency, however seeing as your saying we won't win it gives me hope.

We are a poor team this season(but improving somewhat)
    You predicted we would be bottom 6 by the winter break didn't you?
    3 points off top ain't bad then

If only you'd predict we'd struggle the second half of the season too

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You predicted we would be bottom 6 by the winter break didn't you?
    3 points off top ain't bad then

If only you'd predict we'd struggle the second half of the season too
    There is no reason why we cant finish in the bottom 6. We just got out of it recently. We have been in it longer than we havent this season

I want us to be sucessful. I really do but the reality is. Our chairman has no ambition and our manager has no balls. Its a bad combination

And a bridesmaid badge in any competition is not sucess
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-01-2019 at 01:33 PM.

We are a poor team this season(but improving somewhat) and we have been knocked out of both cups we have played in this season.

Although some say losing a final isnt being knocked out

Given we have been in existance for years115 and we've won it 6 times that's a hell of a bold prediction.
    What else does your mystic ball tell us 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Given we have been in existance for years115 and we've won it 6 times that's a hell of a bold prediction.
    What else does your mystic ball tell us ��
    I was taking the piss

But if we are this great team some think we are with the right man in charge we should be winning it

There is no reason why we cant finish in the bottom 6. We just got out of it recently. We have been in it longer than we havent this season

I want us to be sucessful. I really do but the reality is. Our chairman has no ambition and our manager has no balls. Its a bad combination

And a bridesmaid badge in any competition is not sucess
    I can only reflect that you are either spoilt or bitter.
    Fortunate to grow up in our most successful era and spoilt by that success or bitter that you just missed out on it.
    Facts are that our “success” in our history is one trophy every 6 or so years, boosted by that fantastic period of time.
    Outwith that anomaly, we average something like 1 in 9 years.

On that basis, finishing 2nd in all competitions shows we are competing, at least better than everyone else and with 1 trophy in 5 years, relatively more successful than the norm / average.

Do I want to be more successful? Of course I do. I don’t expect us to be more successful though and get the pleasure when we are competing.

Page 64 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast