+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If he can't get 1000-1500 more fans with the new Alex Ferguson in charge then why the **** does he want to plunge us in debt again? He really is a fud.

Cadden missed a move down south last year. Sign him up.
    Cadden is currently out till the spring with a knee injury

Never stopped DM signing Devlin this time last season, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Twice recently McInnes said that the Rooney transfer fee was unspent so if you add in the Stockley sell on money that must be the better part of £500K available this window for a transfer fee and/or wages
    The money we got for Rooney has already been forgotten about by the board,I can’t remember exactly how much it was but someone said in the summer there was still x amount left from the dna money and that’s now being put down as being spent as well.

It was around the time we put in a 500k bid for the lad from Doncaster, I find it hard to believe we paid Man Utd and Derby to loan their players the amount we offered Doncaster for their striker so what’s happened to that money?

The DNA money is going to be used to subside the playing budget since everything else will be used to plug the massive black hole caused by the stadium. Everyone knew that would happen.

Not that it really matters to me as I didn’t sign up for the Aberdna pish but they weren’t selling it as “we need money to cover the playing budget because everything else is going towards the new stadium “

The money was supposed to be put towards bringing in new players,if that’s the case where has that money gone?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not that it really matters to me as I didn’t sign up for the Aberdna pish but they weren’t selling it as “we need money to cover the playing budget because everything else is going towards the new stadium “

The money was supposed to be put towards bringing in new players,if that’s the case where has that money gone?
    This was covered in another thread but the gist of it was that the playing budget was increased last season by spending a bunch of the Hayes transfer money. That extra cash disappeared this season but was replaced with the dna money to maintain the playing budget

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    This was covered in another thread but the gist of it was that the playing budget was increased last season by spending a bunch of the Hayes transfer money. That extra cash disappeared this season but was replaced with the dna money to maintain the playing budget
    Yes but the dna money hasn’t been spent,we were supposed to have offered 500k for Marquis around the 10th of July,since then we have signed Cerny on a free transfer and taken Ball,Hoban,Wilson and Lowe on loan.We also sold Rooney for around 300k so unless we spent 800k on a free transfer and 4 loan players where has all that money gone?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...nt-mccann/amp/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018...en_F.C._season

Have we not signed anybody yet ffs the window has been open fir ages and still no action at pittodrie

SF

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yes but the dna money hasn’t been spent,we were supposed to have offered 500k for Marquis around the 10th of July,since then we have signed Cerny on a free transfer and taken Ball,Hoban,Wilson and Lowe on loan.We also sold Rooney for around 300k so unless we spent 800k on a free transfer and 4 loan players where has all that money gone?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...nt-mccann/amp/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018...en_F.C._season
    Stewart Milne wouldn’t pull the wool over our eyes so stop being suspicious. We had a big vat bill to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Have we not signed anybody yet ffs the window has been open fir ages and still no action at pittodrie

SF
    Nobody wants to loan us players now because they go back to their clubs injured.

Expecting little to no incoming activity this window, with the emphasis on players leaving.
    A Left-Back on loan to replace Lowe (hopefully not brought in at the eleventh hour) and possibly another random squad player level loan signing depending on who or how many depart.

Page 37 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast