+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 179 of 209 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    How much is the new stadium costing us? What success is that going to guarantee?

Asking for a friend.
    Rather than deflect the questions, why not try answering them.
    Is your vision to follow the Hearts and OldCo route of spending outwith our means?

Infrastructure is a different beast to the playing side.
    There are many examples where huge amounts have been spent on players with no capital return.
    Investing in the infrastructure will retain value, whereas players effectively have a diminishing value as the contract runs down.

Let's keep the stadium discussions separate from the footballing budget and review once the final figures and investments are known to determine what impact it has on the club?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Rather than deflect the questions, why not try answering them.
    Is your vision to follow the Hearts and OldCo route of spending outwith our means?

Infrastructure is a different beast to the playing side.
    There are many examples where huge amounts have been spent on players with no capital return.
    Investing in the infrastructure will retain value, whereas players effectively have a diminishing value as the contract runs down.

Let's keep the stadium discussions separate from the footballing budget and review once the final figures and investments are known to determine what impact it has on the club?
    So you've started by your usual condescending tone and ended with it as well. All the while doing what you've said in your first paragraph.

So you've started by your usual condescending tone and ended with it as well. All the while doing what you've said in your first paragraph.
    Name:  spin.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  25.6 KB

So you want us to follow the Romanov / OldCo model.

Vladimir Romanov
    He scuks Paul Hartley Off..........

Dunfermline wanting Scott Wright and Bruce Anderson on loan supposedly

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Apparently they've made an offer and we've told them to hold on.

Presumably dependent on us lining up our own deals

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Said on another thread thought Scott Wright was brilliant first half the other night against Stenny, just don't really know what it is with him, coz when he appears to be in the mood he is fkn brilliant and I would have him starting ahead of GMS when he is on song, problem is it's one game (or one half on song) and then 5 or 6 games struggling. Maybe a loan out will be good for him, but did we not try loaning him out before or did I just make that up

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Said on another thread thought Scott Wright was brilliant first half the other night against Stenny, just don't really know what it is with him, coz when he appears to be in the mood he is fkn brilliant and I would have him starting ahead of GMS when he is on song, problem is it's one game (or one half on song) and then 5 or 6 games struggling. Maybe a loan out will be good for him, but did we not try loaning him out before or did I just make that up
    He does seem to be a bit of a flat track bully. Perhaps that will improve with age?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Window closing today and in my humble opinion this has been our manager's poorest window yet. I can't see anything of any significance happening today which really leaves Greg Stewart as the only addition and once again that's a loan FFS.
    Zero fkn ambition showed from the gaffer and the club once again, no surprises really I guess just sums them up to a T, some folks including the SM & DM seem content that we are "just nae sh1te again"

Oh hud on we did get rid of Chris Forrester so that must be considered as a plus I guess

SF
    I am with you lad...it has been a poor window which means we are down in players. Go Derek McInnes and Stewart Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am with you lad...it has been a poor window which means we are down in players. Go Derek McInnes and Stewart Milne.
    It's been a sh1te window RJ pal and like i said earlier it is clear as fk that the management and scouting staff at Aberdeen are not doing their fkn job,
    I perhaps have an opinion that will be viewed as radical and controversial by many on here, but until there is massive change at our club then there is clearly going to be fk all ambition which really p1sses me off.
    Yes we are perhaps "not sh1te anymore" thats not good enough for me, we should be doing all we can do to be number 1 and as it is set up right now we are clearly not fkn doing it.
    ffs McInnes meet us half way if you are not going to strengthen the squad then at least have a fkn go and set the team out to win every fkn game instead of the negative tactical pesh that is so fkn boring it makes my eyes bleed.

Work with what you have if you are not going to strengthen the squad, set them out to have a go every fkn game irrespective of opposition and i would almost be half happy with that approach, but fk me that's not happening either. So we would all be as well pack it all in and take up watching synchronized swimming as that's about as exciting as watching us play timothy and other "big games" Kille last weekend for example....

OK rant over and I'm away to see if Mrs Sheep has manged to pop in by the liquor store on her way hame, after all the weekend starts here in the sandpit a couple of hours.

Oh ma daughter threw ma donkey fridge magnet in the bucket in a fit of rage, she got extra pocket money from me for her antics

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 31-01-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Page 179 of 209 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast