+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 148 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Better to focus on speculating which players we might sign in the next week - equally pointless, but more exciting!
    You have a point

Alan Gow was at Greggs today

If that was Inverness, it wasnae him, it was just a boy named Alan @ Gow's The Bakers

Easy mistake to make though. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Adam Johnson must be out soon. Worth a look?
    McInnes wouldn’t rule him out

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Are you saying McInnes is lying then?
    I wouldn’t believe a word that came out his mouth.

Wilson takes the lead in the race to be 4th OUT

Would suggest we have another forward lined up?

Wilson surplus to requirements now surely given that we have signed Stewart and May and Cosgrove are developing a partnership. No point in paying big wages to a guy who has made negligible impact and isn't even our player.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Wilson surplus to requirements now surely given that we have signed Stewart and May and Cosgrove are developing a partnership. No point in paying big wages to a guy who has made negligible impact and isn't even our player.
    I don't think there'd be any point bringing someone else in up front if Wilson does go. Better saving the money and using it in the summer than bringing someone else in to sit on the bench. As much as he still looks hopeless at times, you can't drop Cosgrove when he's scoring for fun. May seems to be ahead of Wilson in the pecking order, despite the fact that Wilson has scored more and looked sharper. May possibly contributes more all round - I still can't see him getting more than 5 goals all season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I don't think there'd be any point bringing someone else in up front if Wilson does go. Better saving the money and using it in the summer than bringing someone else in to sit on the bench. As much as he still looks hopeless at times, you can't drop Cosgrove when he's scoring for fun. May seems to be ahead of Wilson in the pecking order, despite the fact that Wilson has scored more and looked sharper. May possibly contributes more all round - I still can't see him getting more than 5 goals all season though.
    Sweet Jesus Cosgrove has scored another 2 and almost got a hatrick of course you can't drop him. Apart from scoring goals Rooney looked hopeless ALL of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Sweet Jesus Cosgrove has scored another 2 and almost got a hatrick of course you can't drop him. Apart from scoring goals Rooney looked hopeless ALL of the time.

Is Cosgrove Rooney in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Is Cosgrove Rooney in disguise?
    Rooney on stilts.

Page 148 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast