+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 209 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Sadly I believe this to be the case as well, it's possible that the last ever thing McKenna did in a dons shirt was that fkn pass back for the Livi goal
    I think we might see Hull City resurrecting their interest.

SF
    I disagree pal, I think Aberdeen are more than hoping someone will come in with a massive offer (around £10m) for McKenna. I don’t believe we will receive the offer the club truly wants which will mean McKenna will be back strutting his stuff against Stenhousemuir when we are back in business. When Shinnie goes, McKenna will be the new Aberdeen captain.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I disagree pal, I think Aberdeen are more than hoping someone will come in with a massive offer (around £10m) for McKenna. I don’t believe we will receive the offer the club truly wants which will mean McKenna will be back strutting his stuff against Stenhousemuir when we are back in business. When Shinnie goes, McKenna will be the new Aberdeen captain.
    Hope you are right pal, as I would love that to happen also, just have a bad gut feeling on the thing, but like I say I hope I'm wrong and I hope your right.
    The silence out of Pittodrie once again is deafening eh?
    I remember our illustrious leader making a statement some time back where he was "claiming" that him and the staff work two or three transfer windows in advance, i mind splurting ma coffee oot when I read that and i had coffee flavored snotters running oot ma nose ffs, Nivir heard so much pesh in all my days as a sheep sh@gger. And the transfer activity (or more often lack of) and some of the signings tends to suggest that statement was indeed a load of b0ll0x

But hey ho never mind pal, at least we are nae sh1te any more.

PS
    Any word on Donkey moving on on for a massive one figure transfer fee? (I can only live in hope)

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 06-01-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Hope you are right pal, as I would love that to happen also, just have a bad gut feeling on the thing, but like I say I hope I'm wrong and I hope your right.
    The silence out of Pittodrie once again is deafening eh?
    I remember our illustrious leader making a statement some time back where he was "claiming" that him and the staff work two or three transfer windows in advance, i mind splurting ma coffee oot when I read that and i had coffee flavored snotters running oot ma nose ffs, Nivir hear so much pesh in all my days as a sheep sh@gger. And the transfer activity (or more often lack of) and some of the signings tends to suggest that statement was indeed a load of b0ll0x

But hey ho never mind pal ad at least we are nae sh1te any more.

PS
    Any word on Donkey moving on on for a massive one figure transfer fee? (I can only live in hope)

SF
    McInnes is an idiot coming out with daft statements like that when the evidence suggests he works from window to window.
    It won’t matter who we sign I suppose as we are not trying to win anything anyway so I fail to grasp the hype over the transfer windows now. We get to finals but we don’t play to win the silverware and are only playing to make up the numbers at the moment. We are no longer a bottom six side though so all should be good
    As for Cosgrove, Considine, Gleeson, Forrester and Tansey there is always hope of someone biting in the next transfer window.

Of all the shyte that he’s come out with, and there’s plenty to choose from, the working two windows in advance was the funniest. Folk actually believed it too

He’s not planned to be here himself two windows in advance for years

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Of all the shyte that he’s come out with, and there’s plenty to choose from, the working two windows in advance was the funniest. Folk actually believed it too

He’s not planned to be here himself two windows in advance for years
    Groundhog Day ..........Zzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Groundhog Day ..........Zzzzzzz
    You probably said that with a straight face ya mad spamming jakey b’stard

Surely if he worked 2 windows in advance we wouldn’t be risking letting considine speaking to other clubs

I am sure that many people on these pages are, or were , contractors. In which case you always have your eye on the next job because you are expendible and subject to things outwith your control. Football managers are particularly insecure i suspect.

Difference is when SAF was courted many times by the huns , he told them to GTF

Straight face??.......whatever, it looks like 2019 will be the same from yourself Zzzzzz
    Deek is not our 1st coach and certainly won’t be our last.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Deek is not our 1st coach and certainly won’t be our last.
    SF
    That’s the fascinating insight that keeps me loggin in

Page 58 of 209 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast